How is your marriage?
• Pro 19:13 -> “A foolish son is ruin to his father, and a wife's quarreling is a continual dripping of rain.”.
This idea is repeated in other places (Pro 21:9; Pro 21:19; Pro 25:24; Pro 27:15). Certainly, Solomon was great disturbed by his women. So much so that he said:
• Ecc 7:27,28 -> “Behold, this is what I found, says the Preacher, while adding one thing to another to find the scheme of things — which my soul has sought repeatedly, but I have not found. One man among a thousand I found, but a woman among all these I have not found.”.
He couldn’t be elated with any of his women. This should be a great reason for nobody thinking in betray his/her spouse. The happiness isn’t in the marriage, let alone in the adultery and polygamy, but in Christ.
The marriage is the instrument of the Creator to generate a piety offspring (Mal 2:15). That is to say, the purpose of the marriage is to exercise the mercy and grace of Jesus.
So, instead of quarreling with your spouse, have a good day exercising the forgiveness in the life of each other. Can you be sure that the person that is in your home is the right person for you (there is no other). Remember that the Creator made only one Eve to one Adam.
• Pro 19:13 -> “A foolish son is ruin to his father, and a wife's quarreling is a continual dripping of rain.”.
This idea is repeated in other places (Pro 21:9; Pro 21:19; Pro 25:24; Pro 27:15). Certainly, Solomon was great disturbed by his women. So much so that he said:
• Ecc 7:27,28 -> “Behold, this is what I found, says the Preacher, while adding one thing to another to find the scheme of things — which my soul has sought repeatedly, but I have not found. One man among a thousand I found, but a woman among all these I have not found.”.
He couldn’t be elated with any of his women. This should be a great reason for nobody thinking in betray his/her spouse. The happiness isn’t in the marriage, let alone in the adultery and polygamy, but in Christ.
The marriage is the instrument of the Creator to generate a piety offspring (Mal 2:15). That is to say, the purpose of the marriage is to exercise the mercy and grace of Jesus.
So, instead of quarreling with your spouse, have a good day exercising the forgiveness in the life of each other. Can you be sure that the person that is in your home is the right person for you (there is no other). Remember that the Creator made only one Eve to one Adam.