How Much Do You Love

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HOW MCH DO YOU LOVE CHRISTIAN CHAT

• I LOVE CC TOTALLY VERY MUCH ALOT....

Votes: 7 87.5%

Votes: 2 25.0%

• I LOVE CC TOTALLY VERY MUCH LOT

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O

OFM

How Much Do You Love Christian Chat?

F

ForeverHis42

these options arent very legit...**laughing** but they work for me :D!!!

O

OFM

I really; Truely love my cc christian faith community in so many ways,the chat room fellowship,faith sharing,faith teachingspiritual encouragement,prayer in prayer room praise and worship,christian music in u tube room,bible studies....light fellowship in the lounge room,In the Forums many different topic choices thier is allways a forum for every 1,i love the prayer testimony news poetry,miscellaneous,[my personal favorite] we could use a sports or men only forum,thats just my idea.the,close spiritual friendships that we make here say in usa or other wonderful awesome counties{like Canada}for me.Having Christian Pen Pals.amen.Thanks Sir Brother RoboOp,Sir 1 Still Waters,Once Fallen our Administrators,all the Moderators,Chat room Crew,Forum Family Crew...................

S

simplyme_bekah

This has become my church members honestly because I do not have a church to go to yet. I love it here. I almost have a 1000 post, that says it all!!! hahahaha

O

OFM

Bekah,when you have 1,oo post we will have a very much alot special party for you,great we can be a church/faith community 4 you,i will pray 4 you to find a highly spiritually excellent home church near you,u may place that in the prayer forum here so others too can prayfor u on this,....
blessings allways,
disco jeff

S

sweetspiritgirl

lol too cte :)

S

sweetspiritgirl

lol too cute * :)

S

shirley

i love everyone here wth my heart i miss everyone on chat having difficulties getting on because of my interrenet carriar i think we will see ; its frustrating n sad cause i never stopped loving anyone on cc be blessed mooo moooo mmooo jeff lol

L

libertygirl

. . . . . . . . . . . . Nice poll! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
I can be going through something or have a really bad day, and go into the bible study room and hearing others talk about the lotd
really is calming, also to prayer forum and pray for others is a favorite, like all the forums . people sharing scriptures and encouraging others
There really is a closeness in this place
God bless cc and thank you for all here and bless them mightily

L

libertygirl

I really love CC. Just like Bekah, the people here have become my church family. :)

O

OFM

. . . . . . . . . . . . Nice poll! LOL!

Thanx Sister Liberty Amen-eth that is our Favorite Word i is glad i taght it too you my spiritual and pen pal bff,amen-eth!!!!!

Attachments

O

OFM

....nice people are voting nice.....

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
i can't help my self not to laugh with the choices...ahahahaha

thanks OFM

i love CC so much . . . :)

J

jkalyna

I ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH, ENOUGH TO GIVE A PEACE OF MY MIND .

F

ForeverHis42

i wonder why more people chose the first one over the others when they are all the same? I just chose them all lol :D

AAAPlus

Aug 2, 2011
There was no option for "Just Barely"

error

Oct 23, 2009
I like it-but i could live without it. :)