How much faith do you have?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Many people are given measures of faith. Some people cannot handle great measures, so the Lord gives them enough for them. One person has faith to move mountains, but another person has only enough faith to move himself. Should the one with greater faith boast about his faith to the one of lower faith? No!! But if the one with greater faith would try to help encourage the faith of another, knowing the glorious nature of God, and the many things he would like to show us, then he would be okay in doing that.

Do not boast in your faith. God gives you faith because of HIS grace. It is because of HIS grace that you can even have the faith you have. Everything, every gift that the Lord gives is for HIS glory. If you don't have faith enough now, I pray your faith will increase, to the point where you can stand boldly in the day of adversity and profess before many people the Lord Jesus Christ and his glorious Gospel. I hope you have faith that moves many mountains. I hope you have the faith of David, the faith of Abraham, the faith of Jesus Christ himself. May Jesus bless and keep you.