How much is your Soul worth?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

How much is your soul worth. The penalty for sin is eternal life in flames, and torment forever. When the mercy of God has been cut off from you out of your OWN heart. Yes, your own heart will condemn you when you stand before the Lord without Jesus Christ. But how much do these modern preachers value it?

Does the gospel cost 99.99 plus tax? How much does the assembly of yourselves cost? Do you think god is pleased with a man's earthly riches? Do you think God lives in man made temples?

But the Lord proved how much your soul was worth. Because he gave of his own soul for yours, so that your soul would not burn forever in the flames. And with great pity he took up his cross and walked in love.

But what man loves you? Tell me. Who can you trust with your life? I know the trap of the flesh, and the very STRONG grip it has on us. Anyone who loves his family more than the Lord is no good for the kingdom. Anyone who loves his own life more than the Lord is no good for the kingdom. Anyone who desires the things of this world is no good for his kingdom.

FEW!! VERY FEW are on that narrow path. Remember the garden!!

How much is your soul worth to these wayward Christians? It is just as the Lord Jesus explains it:

Joh 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
Joh 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Joh 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Joh 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
Joh 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

Joh 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Joh 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE GOOD SHEPHERD. HAVE THEY DIED FOR YOUR SOUL? HAVE THEY? WOULD THEY?

May Jesus bless you and keep you.

SpySat1

Sep 19, 2009
How much is my soul worth? Apparently the life blood of the Creator God flowing out of Him... Praise God Forever!

Y

YoungServant

How much is my soul worth? my soul wouldn't worth anything if it was not for the love of God

C

chycat

I don't think people have souls, but if I think we did, it would be worth a love of a god if there was one.

G

Gimzani

The soul of Man is worth Him dying in our place. That's incredible.

chycat - I'm sorry that you do not believe. Is there any particular reason why not?

Jul 24, 2010
I'm gonna take the Homer route and say it's worth a donut

J

jimmydiggs

I can't find anyone buying or selling souls on eBay, so I don't know the going rate.

However, I hear they're worth shed blood.

A

AnandaHya

more then words can say. souls are priceless and have been redeemed on the cross for the sins against God everyone commits daily.

Do you worship God with your WHOLE heart, mind and soul? Do you love others as yourself? do you even love yourself as God loves? Do you believe in God's love?

Psalm 3

A Psalm of David when he fled from Absalom his son.

1 LORD, how they have increased who trouble me!
Many are they who rise up against me.
2 Many are they who say of me,
“There is no help for him in God.” Selah

3 But You, O LORD, are a shield for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
4 I cried to the LORD with my voice,
And He heard me from His holy hill. Selah

5 I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the LORD sustained me.
6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have set themselves against me all around.

7 Arise, O LORD;
Save me, O my God!
For You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone;
You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8 Salvation belongs to the LORD.
Your blessing is upon Your people. Selah

Last edited: