How much longer till the US collapses?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

When do you think the US will collapse?

• 2021 we'll see the Military take over control, Biden's dementia and illegitimacy is on full display

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Next 4 months, I believe the US cannot continue with this regime past Passover

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Soon, maybe in a year, who knows

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • What are you talking about? Stop fear mongering.

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
America has already collapsed.
True. Here is one glaring example:
The U.S. has banana republic-like voter ID laws
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/the_us_has_banana_republiclike_voter_id_laws.html

This matter should have been thoroughly reviewed nationally and corrected by President Donald Trump via a Special Commission during his four years. How can elections mean anything when the potential for massive fraud in built it? Then there is the matter of voting machines and many other issues, including cyber attacks.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
America has already collapsed.
A partial collapse yes. A complete collapse I don't think so.

I don't believe the word collapse is accurate for what is going to happen in the future. Certainly everything the US was founded on will not exist very soon, but the US will continue, albeit in an unrecognizable way.

I believe it will be absorbed into the new world order and eventually like every other unGodly thing on the earth, it will be destroyed.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A partial collapse yes. A complete collapse I don't think so.

I don't believe the word collapse is accurate for what is going to happen in the future. Certainly everything the US was founded on will not exist very soon, but the US will continue, albeit in an unrecognizable way.

I believe it will be absorbed into the new world order and eventually like every other unGodly thing on the earth, it will be destroyed.
I agree, condemned is the more accurate term.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Well is that not equal to "collapse"? The domestic enemies of America have been working day and night (for decades) to destroy it from within, while those who claim to be Republicans have generally been sleeping.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
Well is that not equal to "collapse"? The domestic enemies of America have been working day and night (for decades) to destroy it from within, while those who claim to be Republicans have generally been sleeping.
To me the collapse of the US means it would fall into a heaping mass where no one is in charge and chaos reigns and is no longer a viable or safe country even for the elites.

But the elites won't let that happen and will continue to be in charge directing that only portions of the US collapse which is why I said "A partial collapse". The elites in the US will use that along with many other countries doing the same thing to bring about the new world order.

When that happens the US will still exist but simply cease to be a free country.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
To me the collapse of the US means it would fall into a heaping mass where no one is in charge and chaos reigns and is no longer a viable or safe country even for the elites.
It is presently a heaping mass (see below):
1642813703932.jpeg

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Wow! That is eye opening.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

KarynLouise

Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
The top three states for people leaving in 2021 was California, NY and Illinois. I suspect this is why Chicago is broke and bouncing paychecks. I suspect NY and California must also be on the brink of financial collapse. Think of all the taxpayers who have left their jobs and are leaving the state.
Businesses are leaving Cali, too.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The effect of Social media on Society

It recently occurred to me that people posting on social media don't get the standard feedback from face to face contact. If you said something that offended others you would see it immediately. As a result we are seeing things spoken which people would have been ashamed of 50 years ago. What happens is we are actually seeing what is in the hearts of people and the people whose mind is on the flesh and sin have discovered that many others agree with them and as a result they are getting emboldened and feeding off of one another.

One would think that it is the opposite because we are seeing cancel culture which is people offended at what others have said gone crazy. But I don't think so. I don't really think someone reads through old tweets and emails that are twenty years old and says "this offended me". Instead, I think they target someone they want to cancel and then find some reason. The problem is it is totally hypocritical because based on the criteria they use you would expect Biden to have been cancelled.

You can argue that's not true, there are real reasons why people are cancelled like the allegations against kavanaugh concerning alleged deplorable behavior in high school. But based on that you would think that Cuomo and Biden would have been cancelled. The same people who were so outraged and offended by unsubstantiated allegations for Kavanaugh had nothing to say about the far more believable allegations against Cuomo and Biden.

So then the rule has nothing to do with righteousness. We have sinners who are unleashed, discovering that there are a whole lot of people who think like them, and they have no issue with lying, stealing or murdering others.