How Satan manipulated me like no other

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JN

I'm mentally ill. I have paranoid schizophrenia. I've had all these hallucinations stemming from my early childhood that basically had Satan and all his Dark Angels disguise themselves as true christians and angels of light. They all tried to make me look like the devil, because of my sinning, and they tried to destroy me.

It all began after I was born in 1981. I had a long reality break with a string of hallucinations. I dreamed while I was wide awake about being a little boy whom had terrible sins coming from me, and they were coming from the future. It all started when I would wake up from bed, and go out to meet my family in the living room, and I would hear voices telling me that in order to become a true christian, I had to be a vegetarian, and that I had to pick up my data in order to move on. They told me that they found my sins coming from the future. Adultery, coveting, marriage sinning, love sinning, faithraping, lust, and desires of the flesh.

Constantly, the two people who I thought were my parents would leave me behind to allegedly go to heaven, and many times, I thought and felt like I had no hope.

TBC later.

N

Nicee

I had schizophia once about 2 years ago. I dont know hw it started but i have a clue about how i came 2 have it. It alittle diffferent from other mental illnesses. It can be cure with medications and a good connection with God. Once u get connection the part going with God he will help u with your meds. He know how many dosage u need that the doctors has no clue about.

J

JN

Then, I'd have hallucinations about my late grandfather that weren't true. When, I was disowned, I found myself being in the living room with people I never knew. They talked about the USA and the New America. Then, the next thing I knew, I became an inhuman mutant baby boy who was looking for a home and a family. The New America was run by true christians, and they seeked to rid the world of all sin. I went from home to home, looking for a family. These people who were Immortal, believed that I was the devil or the anti-christ. Finally, after all that time of searching for a home, I woke up from my hallucinations, and I would be with my real family. But, it would not be over, yet.

N

Nicee

Then, I'd have hallucinations about my late grandfather that weren't true. When, I was disowned, I found myself being in the living room with people I never knew. They talked about the USA and the New America. Then, the next thing I knew, I became an inhuman mutant baby boy who was looking for a home and a family. The New America was run by true christians, and they seeked to rid the world of all sin. I went from home to home, looking for a family. These people who were Immortal, believed that I was the devil or the anti-christ. Finally, after all that time of searching for a home, I woke up from my hallucinations, and I would be with my real family. But, it would not be over, yet.
Have u try praying or talk 2 a pastor. I remember few weeks into hearing voices n having hallucinations i was constantly listening to an audio bible starting on the sermon on d mount and praying ontil one day God felt sorry 4 me and help me out. He use hallucinations to help me out and of course hearing his voice was pleasant. He is the only doctor that is good at curing schizophenia. Many doctors and people say it cant be cured.

J

JN

I have prayed, but not as much as I should. I hope to meet God's White Angels, someday.

O

Oreobarbie

Wow. That must be really scary. Satan is the deciever. I can't wait till He burns in Hell. But hey, at least you know they weren't real. Jesus will forgive you for whatever you've done. You don't have to be a vegan to be saved. The only thig that can and will save you is Accepting and Believing Jesus Christ Came To Earth And Died For Your Sins. Have you done that?

J

JN

Yes I have