How to change my pic on christian chat app on desktop

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Staffrod

Aug 30, 2020
I have the christian chat app on my laptop but can't seems to change my pic. I did go to christianchat.com and on my profile there isn't much and no pic either. Please help.
thanks

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I have the christian chat app on my laptop but can't seems to change my pic. I did go to christianchat.com and on my profile there isn't much and no pic either. Please help.
thanks
The chat app and the website, while both fall under the same moniker, and owner, have a number of differences. The two don't really overlap.
It's been years since I've used the app, but if I recall you need to upload a pic, an avatar, on the site, here, under your profile, and it eventually updates on the app. Unless that has changed.

And of course your profile on the site doesn't have much on it, it's up to you to add your own information.

Beyond the site adding your avatar to the chat (assuming that's still true) or the chat linking to your profile on the site (I think it does that) there's really no connection between the two. So 95% of the time don't expect changes on one to affect the other.

Hope_Faith

Oct 24, 2015
thanks
When you go into your setting click on account details , then find where it says avtar click then click browse then chose pictures . what ever pic's you have on your comp will come up then you can upload one of those then click save. hope that helps you

Staffrod

Aug 30, 2020
Thank you both for your help. I was ableto changemy pic

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
When you go into your setting click on account details , then find where it says avtar click then click browse then chose pictures . what ever pic's you have on your comp will come up then you can upload one of those then click save. hope that helps you
You can also click your avatar pic at the top right hand side of most pages, and hover your cursor over the image that appears in the drop down, at which point clicking Edit avatar will yield the same result :D