How to cope with people who try to explore you in a business?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
How to cope with people who try to explore you in a business?

• Pro 20:14 -> “Bad, bad,” says the buyer, but when he goes away, then he boasts.”.

Unfortunately, most of the people only aims to get some profit on people around them. They take advantage of their misfortunes to get what they desire:

• Hos 12:7,8 -> “A merchant, in whose hands are false balances, he loves to oppress. Ephraim has said, “Ah, but I am rich; I have found wealth for myself; in all my labors they cannot find in me iniquity or sin.” “.

I know that it is very disappointing to be bilked by people around us. The ideal is that every businessman charges the just price, thinking, first of all, in what Paul taught below:

• Eph 4:28 -> “Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.”.

So, although most of the people is dishonest, we can’t get wondered for this. After all, the mystery of iniquity is already working (2Thess 2:7) and the antichrist (whose kingdom is at hand) is the man of iniquity (2Thess 2:3,8) and, in virtue of this, the love of many people will become cold (Mat 24:12).

Therefore, don’t try to compete with them in order to get some advantage. Have a good day following the example of Christ:

• 1Pe 2:20-23 -> “For what credit is it if, when you sin and are beaten for it, you endure? But if when you do good and suffer for it you endure, this is a gracious thing in the sight of God. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps. He committed no sin, neither was deceit found in his mouth. When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly.”.

Recall Job:

• James 5:11 -> “Behold, we consider those blessed who remained steadfast. You have heard of the steadfastness of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, how the Lord is compassionate and merciful.”.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I think the word you were searching for the OP’s title is exploit. :giggle:
Yeah....it confused me for a minute too.
Autocorrect is a bugger when it doesn't have the vocabulary that I do.

Google suggested words are getting better but it still sucks most days.

But now to the OPs point....
Everyone wants a profit...part of the game. Your job is strictly based on someone else profiting from your labor. However, that doesn't mean that a High Skill job should be paid low skill wages.