How to deal with andropause husband?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ayjael

My husband is going through Andropause and he is in denial and will not go to a Dr. Very hard to deal with...someone out there that has dealt with this have any advice?

T

tdrew777

"Andropause" requires a medical diagnosis that you can not make, since he will not go to a doctor. What you have are behavioral issues (that you have not listed here). You should talk to your husband about the specific behavioral issues that are bothering you.

A

ayjael

I did lots of study on andropause and he has 85% symptoms and I have talked to him but he says he is fine nothing has changed on him...I feel like I am living with a total stranger. I am the one that needs to learn to cope with it till he opens up for help but I struggle daily.