how to edit or change chat nick

• Thread starter sabbath_breaker
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sabbath_breaker

i want to change my chat nick, is that possible?how?
thank you..

W

wwjd_kilden

Hi
To my knowledge you cannot, simply because it would be very handy for the people who want to troll (bug people).
It is theoretically possible a mod can change it (I wouldn't really know), but I cannot remember it ever happening.

G

GRA

The site administrators can do it for you; however, there is a fee.

Send a CC mail PM with your request to at least one of:

1still_waters
Oncefallen
RoboOp

:)

T

transient

$5 i think

U

Ugly

Yes, there is a $5 cost to change your name, which is actually creating a new account with a new name, not a conversion of your current account. Creating a new name without paying can be a cause for ban.