how to get rid of varicose veins if u have already?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

odet

Does anyone know how to get rid of varicose vein...i need some piece of health advice guyz...i had this obvious veins in my leg maybe 2 months now maybe because in the nature of work also

May 24, 2013
...yes...

I used to walk a lot, for miles and miles at a time since an early age. About 7 years ago, this one thick vein popped up the size of my little finger. I instantly got the idea to inject some allicin garlic extract from China, that came in an injectable vial into it. It was quite painful for about 2 weeks, but the vein dropped and never returned...

...fast forward..., about 6 months ago, I started noticing a network of veins popping up on my left calf, and got another good idea to try using my Ultrasound therapy device on it.
...Two weeks ago, I applied the ultrasound moving over an over the veins for about 2-4 x 6 minute sessions at a time - constantly slowly moving the device head (you must never just hold it in one place), I think I did this about 4 times? The veins subsided since and have not appeared ... God just gives you the wisdom and direction to go :)

...the ultrasound therapy unit I used was and equine one made for horses; as I wanted a stronger unit that went deeper, and was not drawn to the units made for canines nor humans, which would work as well...I used a setting of 1.25 watts/sq. cm ...

...excellent units; great for times when muscles are injured or sore, etc... This is my preferred unit..., although made for horses, suits me right to the ground :)

Equine Ultrasound Machine

...the canine one works at a higher frequency, which does not go as deep but is closest to the human unit. They stopped making the human unit because it was essentially the same as the other units, but just had some added power safety feature and there were too many complications with them marketing it ... but some people use the canine unit...as its almost the same; --- but it is 'not' marketed for human use nor suggested for it per-se.

The canine unit resonates at 1.1mhz,

Canine Veterinary Theraputic Ultrasound Machine

... while the human one is at 1.0mhz (discontinued). The equine one is at 800khz, a bit lower in frequency, and therefore goes deeper..., which I prefer...

...you can find other units around the world, specifically marketed for human use - which I suggest you look for near where you live, but you need to make sure it is quality and solid and can do the job properly... keep in mind that many of those handheld devices are next to useless and poorly made, ie: on ebay etc..., the units I use, are solid, metal and heavy --- good quality units --- last a lifetime pretty much; made for horses --- but what do I care --- my choice to use them on myself... :)

Last edited:
J

jerusalem

once you have them the only way i know to get rid of them is surgically. correcting their cause is essential and that goes directly to chronic constipation or an environment that forces you to delay relieving your bowels. dietary and environmental corrective steps are best. in fact hemorrhoids are actually location specific varicose veins essentially. where may be newer treatments and/or preventatives but this is all i know on the subject.

Oct 31, 2011
Here are some other things to do:

Diosmin is helpful. Vitamin c is also helpful, but should not be taken in large doses. The body uses only a very little at a time and the liver and kidneys must take care of the rest. Add a tiny amount to food or water throughout the day. Grape seed extract is helpful for strengthening veins.

Use a pact of caster oil, or use caster oil for a message. To make a pack, soak flannel in the oil. Cover with plastic. Caster oil will stain, so be careful with it. It is best with a hot pack also for heat. Leave it on for 45 minutes to an hour. It will enhance circulation and reduce inflammation.

Some foods that are excellent as anti inflammatory are Pineapple juice, spinach juice, and carrot juice. If you have a good blender, use it to make orange juice, adding the orange rind. Orange rind is a source for hesperidin, wonderful for blood vessels.

O

odet

Tnx for all the advices guys...it was a big help for me

L

libertygirl

I heard ginger and tart cherry juice are good for strengthening blood vessel walls and reducing inflammation.

May 24, 2013
In healthy veins, the valves within them stop the blood from remaining stagnant or flowing back - they open and close so that the blood can only flow in one direction. If the valves are damaged or weakened, they may allow the blood to flow back and accumulate in the vein, making it varicose. Varicose simply means enlarged or swollen.

The use of ultrasound would cause the accumulated blood in the vein to dissipate back into the blood-stream, and restore normal flow - and possibly; or most likely cause the vein to repair and strengthen itself over time, as there is reduced load on/in it - in particular when given the right nutrients and assisted external application...Even if extreme conditions existed; if ultrasound was used periodically in the home, it would cause greater blood flow and dissipate accumulated build up of blood, reducing swelling of the vein ... works quite well overall ...

Last edited:
D

Dine_wit_Me

...yes...

I used to walk a lot, for miles and miles at a time since an early age. About 7 years ago, this one thick vein popped up the size of my little finger. I instantly got the idea to inject some allicin garlic extract from China, that came in an injectable vial into it. It was quite painful for about 2 weeks, but the vein dropped and never returned...

...fast forward..., about 6 months ago, I started noticing a network of veins popping up on my left calf, and got another good idea to try using my Ultrasound therapy device on it.
...Two weeks ago, I applied the ultrasound moving over an over the veins for about 2-4 x 6 minute sessions at a time - constantly slowly moving the device head (you must never just hold it in one place), I think I did this about 4 times? The veins subsided since and have not appeared ... God just gives you the wisdom and direction to go :)

...the ultrasound therapy unit I used was and equine one made for horses; as I wanted a stronger unit that went deeper, and was not drawn to the units made for canines nor humans, which would work as well...I used a setting of 1.25 watts/sq. cm ...

...excellent units; great for times when muscles are injured or sore, etc... This is my preferred unit..., although made for horses, suits me right to the ground :)

Equine Ultrasound Machine

...the canine one works at a higher frequency, which does not go as deep but is closest to the human unit. They stopped making the human unit because it was essentially the same as the other units, but just had some added power safety feature and there were too many complications with them marketing it ... but some people use the canine unit...as its almost the same; --- but it is 'not' marketed for human use nor suggested for it per-se.

The canine unit resonates at 1.1mhz,

Canine Veterinary Theraputic Ultrasound Machine

... while the human one is at 1.0mhz (discontinued). The equine one is at 800khz, a bit lower in frequency, and therefore goes deeper..., which I prefer...

...you can find other units around the world, specifically marketed for human use - which I suggest you look for near where you live, but you need to make sure it is quality and solid and can do the job properly... keep in mind that many of those handheld devices are next to useless and poorly made, ie: on ebay etc..., the units I use, are solid, metal and heavy --- good quality units --- last a lifetime pretty much; made for horses --- but what do I care --- my choice to use them on myself... :)

Hello Tiger,

Sounds interesting....where did u get ur unit..and how much did it cost?..what about Ultra Violet Ray Machines?

May 24, 2013
Hello Tiger,

Sounds interesting....where did u get ur unit..and how much did it cost?..what about Ultra Violet Ray Machines?
Hi Dine,

...click in the link in my post 'equine ultrasound machine' ... that is the one I use (1.25 watts setting for veins), well the previous model but are essentially the same and very well made and solid...

...I can categorically say that it works and works well from what I see so far... :)

...the Violet Ray machines are totally different --- they don't work using sound waves, but hi-frequency and voltage electricity that excites a noble gas in the glass attachments via a small tesla type coil, and emits resulting ions. They are very low amperage so they are safe. Don't know how they would work with varicose veins - I think the ultrasound would be more effective --- , but they are also handy to have around, and you can use them on acupuncture points too...

H

HumbledB4Jesus

It's always best to ask your doctor.

Oct 31, 2011
Now, for me this is getting REALLY serious. A stasis ulcer is developing in spite of $400 stockings and limiting the hours on my feet. This is caused by blood pooling in the lower legs, veins aren't working right.

I went on the net for ideas. I got a dozen lemons and put them in the vitamix, the peel, seeds and all. I got fresh ginger root, and did the same. I bought peanuts with the brown skin still on. And I am (ugg) getting three cloves of raw garlic a day down. I make a drink of the lemon and ginger, with enough raw honey to get it down and a sprinkling of C crystals in any juice or water.

Perhaps it is like taking a sugar pill, but in three days I think I can see a difference.

May 15, 2013
Does anyone know how to get rid of varicose vein...i need some piece of health advice guyz...i had this obvious veins in my leg maybe 2 months now maybe because in the nature of work also
Take an aspirin daily and go for long walks about couple of hours and do some squats about 800 reps daily and push up to strengthen the heart and try to get up to 500 reps a day. And eat diet that is consist of Omega 3. Take 3tbsp of extra virgin olive oil three times daily or coconut oil, and eat more tuna and avocados; and drink soymilk and leave pork and shellfish foods alone.