How to love your family, when God hates the nonelects?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
"
Sadly, free will does not exist, however it is true, that every believing one, will not perish, but have life everlasting

Genesis 4:6-7
6 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

Deuteronomy 11:26-28
26 See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse— 27 the blessing if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today; 28 the curse if you disobey the commands of the Lord your God and turn from the way that I command you today by following other gods, which you have not known.

Deut.
17 But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, 18 I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.

19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

Joshua. 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

20 “They will not hand you over,” Jeremiah replied. “Obey the Lord by doing what I tell you. Then it will go well with you, and your life will be spared.

Ezekiel 18 verse 30

30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

Romans 10:9-10
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

Galatians 5:16-17
But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.

Mark 8:34
And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me,
let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Isaiah 55:6-7
“Seek the Lord while he may be 1found; call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Galatians 5:1
For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

Proverbs 1:29

Because they hated knowledge and did not choose the fear of the Lord,

John 8:34
Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin.

Matthew 23:37
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!

John 5:40
Yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

Augustine said, “by subverting the rectitude in which he was created, he is followed with the punishment of not being able to do right” and “the freedom to abstain from sin has been lost as a punishment of sin.”

Don't know what Bible he was readin' but it sure wasn't this one. All of these verses prove free will and there are others.

rogerg

Jul 13, 2021
6 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

26 See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse— 27 the blessing if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today; 28 the curse if you disobey the commands of the Lord your God and turn from the way that I command you today by following other gods, which you have not known.

Deut.
17 But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, 18 I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.

19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

20 “They will not hand you over,” Jeremiah replied. “Obey the Lord by doing what I tell you. Then it will go well with you, and your life will be spared.

Ezekiel 18 verse 30

30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.

And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me,

“Seek the Lord while he may be 1found; call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin.

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!

Augustine said, “by subverting the rectitude in which he was created, he is followed with the punishment of not being able to do right” and “the freedom to abstain from sin has been lost as a punishment of sin.”

Don't know what Bible he was readin' but it sure wasn't this one. All of these verses prove free will and there are others.
[2Co 4:4 KJV] 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

[Psa 51:6 KJV] 6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden [part] thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

[1Co 2:14 KJV] 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
[2Co 4:4 KJV] 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

[Psa 51:6 KJV] 6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden [part] thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

[1Co 2:14 KJV] 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

The Bible says you can CHOOSE. I didn't make up those verses in my head. So go one by one and explain to me why they don't mean what they say!! I only shared a few. You are making a doctrine out of cherry picking a verse or two. You cannot read those verses and deny we have free will. If so, you take it one at a time and show me each error.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
ThereRoseaLamb,

That can't be true. If God has hardened the non elects heart, how can He blame them for doing what He created them to do. ]

1] This quote says nothing about hardening anyone's heart 2]You are saying A Perfect God is not able to be in complete control of what He alone create 3] Do you have a God who is not in complete control of all things?
4] Why do you depart from scripture by sinfully suggesting God created man sinful?

I'm saying man has free will, to a point. God has allowed man to make a choice, to love him freely. A few years back a number of young women were on the news. They were tied in a man's basement, and one of them he had children with. Forced love is not love. God forces no one to serve Him, He wants us to do it out of genuine love and service to Him. I don't believe God created man sinful, that is what you'd have to believe if you believe God created some to be saved and some to be damned.

ThereRoseaLamb,
6] Your mistaken comments, which you have posted a few times now, suggest that God created them to sin!
7] you are blaming God for man's sin. That is just the opposite of the confessional statement which says;
[yet so as thereby is God neither the author of sin nor hath fellowship with any therein;]
No, I'm putting a mirror on what Calvin taught, some were created elect, others for damnation. That's not my belief. I just posted verses to the contrary. Calvin is the one who says that the non elect were created to be damned and cannot be saved from their sin. So if God created them that way, He would be the one held guilty for their sin. That's Calvins teaching, not mine.

rogerg

Jul 13, 2021
The Bible says you can CHOOSE. I didn't make up those verses in my head. So go one by one and explain to me why they don't mean what they say!! I only shared a few. You are making a doctrine out of cherry picking a verse or two. You cannot read those verses and deny we have free will. If so, you take it one at a time and show me each error.
You didn't make them up but neither did you consider them in light of the whole gospel message. Why do you think God tells us that He writes His laws into the heart and mind of those He saves? If He had to do that, then for those whom He does not save, His laws are not within them, and therefore, neither do they have free will.
In essence, I did explain each of your verses by the verse that I posted. Your verses must be first considered in light of those for understanding because they are applicable to all of yours. They demonstrate the spiritual conditions that unsaved man is trapped under. Namely, that the spiritually dead cannot comprehend nor choose, neither do they have free will, just as the physically dead cannot choose nor have free will - they are both oblivious to stimuli and incapable of choosing. They cannot of themselves, extricate themselves from their dilemma. God did not use the words "dead in trespasses and sins" frivolously. When He said "dead", He meant dead. First, we must be given spiritual life as a gift, and with spiritual life we also receive new spiritual minds. And having that, we comprehend the truth and would never, ever seek or desire to reject it, nor to return back to our prior spiritual state of death, were that even a possibility.

[Heb 8:10 KJV] 10 For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

[Eph 2:1 KJV] 1 And you [hath he quickened], who were dead in trespasses and sins;
[Col 2:13 KJV] 13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

I noticed you gave a thumbs down to the following verse, which is fine, but how do you thumbs down a verse of the Bible with
no other commentary around it?

[Act 13:48 KJV] 48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
"ThereRoseaLamb,
In departing from biblical truth, suggesting a Perfect God who knows all, does anything random, is just plain stupid, and profane. You are speaking about our Perfect Lord as if he is a mere man, this is horrid on your part.

God knowing the future doesn't mean He meddles in it!! Again I am putting a mirror on what Calvin teaches. He believed that God, for no particular reason randomly chose some to be elect and some to be damned. " is just plain stupid, and profane. You are speaking about our Perfect Lord as if he is a mere man, this is horrid on your part.
Right exactly how I feel about Calvinism!

"ThereRoseaLamb
I guess you are trying to be "cute" and funny, but explain how a dead sinner comes to life without God.
I never aim to be cute, I am making a point. NO ONE has said a person can save themselves. Everyone agrees God saves the sinner. smh What we don't agree with is the extra steps you try to add to salvation. Gave the verses to you, you agreed they were good verses, now you're going back on that??

"ThereRoseaLamb

Where does the confession say that??? Can you read? or do you just want to make ungodly statements?
Where does it say that? The confessional statement is biblically accurate and perfectly written
So every infant that dies, every child that dies is considered elect? Look bro don't be hatin' on me. I follow the logic where Calvin takes it. I have asked this question to Calvinists before and got hedging answers at best. So clear it up here and now. Are all children considered elect till a certain age?

"ThereRoseaLamb
Men are born in rebellion against God, you deny the fall and spiritual death
I found this nice little paragraph that tells what I believe.
"Calvinism denies that each individual is responsible and accountable for their own sins committed in their own life, and will not be damned for the sins of anyone else, as the Bible teaches:"

Leviticus 18:29 ‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people (Personal responsibility)

Deut. 24:16
Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin.

2 Kings 14:6
Yet he did not put the children of the assassins to death, in accordance with what is written in the Book of the Law of Moses where the Lord commanded: “Parents are not to be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their parents; each will die for their own sin.

Chron. 25:4

3 “As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel. 4 For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child—both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die.

Eze.
The soul that sinneth, it shall die.

I, the LORD, search the heart; I examine the mind to reward a man according to his way, by what his deeds deserve. Jeremiah 17:10 .

Matt
For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done.

Romans 2:5-6
But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.”

Romans 14:12
2 So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.

II Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

1 Pet. 1:17
And remember that the heavenly Father to whom you pray has no favorites. He will judge or reward you according to what you do.

Revelation 22:12
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

"ThereRoseaLamb,You deny scripture over and over and insist on blaming God for mans sin.
NO! Just the opposite. You are saying God has created a people, the non elect, that CANNOT respond to the Gospel. So did God created them or not?? You insist God created a people who cannot believe. So they were created to sin and die in that sin. That's Calvins view, yes?!

rogerg

Jul 13, 2021
You insist God created a people who cannot believe. So they were created to sin and die in that sin.

[Rom 9:19-23 KJV]
19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed [it], Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 [What] if God, willing to shew [his] wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Jun 20, 2022
I don’t know one Calvinist who believes they are not one of the so called elect, nor their children. It’s always other people. When in reality, they could never know.
It is the "Bully Method," they use.

Do not Judge...but the Calvinist, want to categorize people into Elect and non-Elect categories.

Honestly, as judgmental and hypocritical as the average Calvinist, are to the very inner core of their misaligned soul, it's hilarious to see them use the term, "non-Elect."

Non-Elect, IS NOT even Biblical. It does not exist. It cannot be found ANYWHERE in God's Holy Word.

And what's even funnier, Calvinists, actually believe they are the ELECT, because of another False Doctrine, they utilize, called, "Replacement Theology."

These uneducated prunes, actually think, THEY REPLACED the Jews!

You searched for
"NONELECT" in the KJV Bible

No Results. No direct matches for your keyword(s) were found in King James Bible text:

Iconoclast

May 27, 2017

Deut.

Ezekiel 18 verse 30

Of course there is not one verse in the bible that says man has free will.
It was not a discussion onmaking a choice.
Choice does not show a free will.

Iconoclast

May 27, 2017
It is the "Bully Method," they use.

Do not Judge...but the Calvinist, want to categorize people into Elect and non-Elect categories.

Honestly, as judgmental and hypocritical as the average Calvinist, are to the very inner core of their misaligned soul, it's hilarious to see them use the term, "non-Elect."

Non-Elect, IS NOT even Biblical. It does not exist. It cannot be found ANYWHERE in God's Holy Word.

And what's even funnier, Calvinists, actually believe they are the ELECT, because of another False Doctrine, they utilize, called, "Replacement Theology."

These uneducated prunes, actually think, THEY REPLACED the Jews!

You searched for
"NONELECT" in the KJV Bible

No Results. No direct matches for your keyword(s) were found in King James Bible text:

Thankfully there is no law against you remaining totally ignorant of bible truth.

Iconoclast

May 27, 2017
ThereRoseaLamb,

[God knowing the future doesn't mean He meddles in it!!]

You do not know the biblical God. God is totally involved in the creation . Every Christian understands this.

[ Again I am putting a mirror on what Calvin teaches. ]

No, Again you are avoiding real biblical interaction by hiding behind Calvin, who I doubt you even have read him at all. We were discussing the 1689 confession of faith, you cannot understand what you read, and seek to dismiss it and offer more strawmen. Start a thread on Calvin if you want.You can quote him and offer correction.

[He believed that God, for no particular reason randomly chose some to be elect and some to be damned.]

Off topic. What he believed is not the topic.

[Right exactly how I feel about Calvinism!]

No one cares how you feel!

[I never aim to be cute, I am making a point. NO ONE has said a person can save themselves. Everyone agrees God saves the sinner. smh What we don't agree with is the extra steps you try to add to salvation. Gave the verses to you, you agreed they were good verses, now you're going back on that??]

You offered good verses, that were all off topic.

[So every infant that dies, every child that dies is considered elect?]

You cannot read the plain statement? It did not say that at all! Maybe you are not capable of carring on a conversation. Do I have to explain every word to you?

[Look bro don't be hatin' on me. I follow the logic where Calvin takes it.]

I have told you 5 times now, this discussion is not about Calvin. Stop hiding behind this. Try and actually read with understanding.
[I have asked this question to Calvinists before and got hedging answers at best. ]

you are the one dancing all over the place and failing to answer.

[So clear it up here and now. Are all children considered elect till a certain age?]

Any person elected to salvation will always be elect.
There is no expiration date.
The confessional statement no where says..."all children".....it is speaking of one group Elect Children dying in infancy.

[I found this nice little paragraph that tells what I believe.
"Calvinism denies that each individual is responsible and accountable for their own sins committed in their own life, and will not be damned for the sins of anyone else, as the Bible teaches:"]

And we see you deny the fall as expressed in romans 3:23, romans 5:12-21.
As long as you deny the fall, you will not come to truth.
No wonder you do not get it. You are denying clear scripture.

[NO! Just the opposite. You are saying God has created a people, the non elect, that CANNOT respond to the Gospel. So did God created them or not?? You insist God created a people who cannot believe. So they were created to sin and die in that sin. That's Calvins view, yes?!]

Thanks for trying, but you lack the mental capacity to grasp this. It does not mean you are a bad person, just limited in that when it says all died in Adam....you cannot quite get it.

Jun 20, 2022
Thankfully there is no law against you remaining totally ignorant of bible truth.
Considering your Doctrinal Points come from the Septuagint, and not the actual Hebrew itself, because Calvin admitted he did not have access to the Hebrew [No One but the Jews did in Calvin's day].

So, your Doctrine is literally based off the MYTHICAL HELLENIZED GREEK, not God's literal WORDS at all!

Let me show you what YOURs and Calvin's Hellenized Greek Bible has as God's Holy Word:

UNICORN:
Listed 7 times:
Job 39:9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

Your Doctrination, is based off, a Bible, that includes Greek Myth!

NO ONE on these Forums should ever give You or Anyone Else, who uses Greek Myth, for their Biblical Doctrine, the time of day!

And you claim I am Biblically Ignorant?
I most definitely am, when it comes to using a Bible full of Greek Myth!

The fact that you have Doctrines from a Bible full of Greek Myth, tells me, You are definitely MORE well Versed in the Bible, with Greek Myth!

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Of course there is not one verse in the bible that says man has free will.
You're right there's more than a dozen, I just posted them.

Choice does not show a free will.
Now you're bordering on insanity. Why would you give someone a choice if they couldn't choose? That's stupidity.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
ThereRoseaLamb,
No one cares how you feel!

Man quit blowin' at the fur and get to the hide!! DO YOU believe the following, yes or no?

T- Total depravity-
teaches that, as a consequence of man's fall, every person born into the world is enslaved to the service of sin as a result of their fallen nature and, apart from the efficacious (irresistible) or prevenient (enabling) grace of God, is completely unable to choose by themselves to follow God, refrain from evil, or accept the gift of salvation as it is offered.

U- Unconditional Election-
describes the actions and motives of God prior to his creation of the world, when he predestined some people to receive salvation, the elect, and the rest he left to continue in their sins and receive the just punishment, eternal damnation, for their transgressions
God made these choices according to his own purposes apart from any conditions or qualities related to those persons.

L- Limited Atonement-
The doctrine states that though the death of Jesus Christ is sufficient to atone for the sins of the whole world,[2] it was the intention of God the Father that the atonement of Christ's death would work itself out in only the elect, thereby leading them without fail to salvation. According to Limited Atonement, Christ died for the sins of the elect alone, and no atonement was provided for the reprobate

I- Irresistible grace-
teaches that the saving grace of God is effectually applied to those whom he has determined to save (the elect) and, in God's timing, overcomes their resistance to obeying the call of the gospel, bringing them to faith in Christ.

P-Perseverance of the saints- teaching that asserts that once a person is truly "born of God" or "regenerated" by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, they will continue doing good works and believing in God until the end of their life.

You don't have some big magic formula that no one can understand. If you believe above I and other have literally knocked you out of the park with Scripture showing these beliefs to be wrong! Calvin wasn't the first to come up with this either. Now, do you believe the above or not?? Simple YES OR NO!!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Matthew 26:47-50

The Judas Kiss
47 While He was still speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, suddenly arrived. A large mob, with swords and clubs, was with him from the chief priests and elders of the people. 48 His betrayer had given them a sign: “The One I kiss, He’s the One; arrest Him!” 49 So he went right up to Jesus and said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed Him.
50 “Friend,” Jesus asked him, “why have you come?”[

Here we see Jesus calling the one who betrayed Him " Friend "...I see love here in Jesus towards His enemy and not hatred...
Judas was called a child of the devil , yet Jesus loved him...Does this not show that God does not hate those whom He has not called ?

We are called to love our enemies , so why are we called to love them if God hates them ?...These are just my thoughts...

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Matthew 26:47-50

The Judas Kiss
47 While He was still speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, suddenly arrived. A large mob, with swords and clubs, was with him from the chief priests and elders of the people. 48 His betrayer had given them a sign: “The One I kiss, He’s the One; arrest Him!” 49 So he went right up to Jesus and said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed Him.
50 “Friend,” Jesus asked him, “why have you come?”[

Here we see Jesus calling the one who betrayed Him " Friend "...I see love here in Jesus towards His enemy and not hatred...
Judas was called a child of the devil , yet Jesus loved him...Does this not show that God does not hate those whom He has not called ?

We are called to love our enemies , so why are we called to love them if God hates them ?...These are just my thoughts...

Absolutely! The Bible clearly, directly, straightforwardly, says that Christ died for all who would believe and that God wishes that no one would perish. God does not hate the sinner. In Jer. it says "Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you." God pleads with His creation, turn, obey, come back, listen to my voice. The rejoicing over the one lost lamb. The prodigal Son, So he got up and went to his father. But while he was a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.”And his father said to the obedient son "It was fitting to celebrate and be glad, for this your brother was dead, and is alive; he was lost, and is found.’” God is a God of empathy, forgiveness and love beyond our imagination. Sorry I only meant to add to your good point.

Iconoclast

May 27, 2017
Considering your Doctrinal Points come from the Septuagint, and not the actual Hebrew itself, because Calvin admitted he did not have access to the Hebrew [No One but the Jews did in Calvin's day].

So, your Doctrine is literally based off the MYTHICAL HELLENIZED GREEK, not God's literal WORDS at all!

Let me show you what YOURs and Calvin's Hellenized Greek Bible has as God's Holy Word:

UNICORN:
Listed 7 times:
Job 39:9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

Your Doctrination, is based off, a Bible, that includes Greek Myth!

NO ONE on these Forums should ever give You or Anyone Else, who uses Greek Myth, for their Biblical Doctrine, the time of day!

And you claim I am Biblically Ignorant?
I most definitely am, when it comes to using a Bible full of Greek Myth!

The fact that you have Doctrines from a Bible full of Greek Myth, tells me, You are definitely MORE well Versed in the Bible, with Greek Myth!
An idiot like you does not deserve a response. I will help those who want help. What a stupid post.
You're right there's more than a dozen, I just posted them.

No, 17x in the ot free will offerings are spoken of, speaking of offerings that were not commanded by law. It does not say anything about mans will....but if you are desperate, i guess you can try and force them to.

Now you're bordering on insanity. Why would you give someone a choice if they couldn't choose? That's stupidity.
Choosing does not mean the will is not still bound by sin.

Jun 20, 2022
An idiot like you does not deserve a response. I will help those who want help. What a stupid post.

Choosing does not mean the will is not still bound by sin.
Idiot huh?

hahahahahaha
I will just keep Burying You in your False Doctrine!

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
I'm late to the party but anyway...

How to love your family, when God hates the nonelects?

Unbelievably sad that a person thinks like this. :cautious: