How to respond

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 16, 2019
Actually, yes. It's a good question. I'm glad you quoted my original post because I'd forgotten the context in which I framed the multitude of issues. He goes after me about everything but now he's got a new thing to chew on. As a matter of fact he just got done yelling at me for having a different opinion than his. I'm in counseling. According to her, he's toxic and he's a narcissist. I'm a bit nuts; I am like the emotional equivalent of a person one might find in a burn unit. Still, I'm learning boundaries but would like examples of how a good Christian would behave.

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
As you can see, Marie. You are not alone!
Pick up your cross, every day! Pray for strength and guidance, in Jesus name unto His/ours and your Father in Heaven! Pray that He strengthen your spirit!
Worry not! What you were before!
Because you believe NOW!
And NO ONE can take THAT away from you!

John 10
(this would be your husband, etc.)
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
AND?
(this would be you!)
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall NEVER perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

How unfortunate for your husband and family, they are persecuting you, to their own destruction.

REJOICE that you are being seen fit to be persecuted FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE! ;)