How to Safely Withdraw and Stop the Dose of Fluphenazine Decanoate (Antipsychotics)?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sabbath_breaker

My friend has a mental disorder for 13 years now. She has been injected with Fluphenazine Decanoate Injections every other month with the amount of 0.7cc (a lowerdose) for maintenance, and she's taking Leponex(25mg tablet) every evening. She said she's very well now, and want to have babies.
May I ask people here, to those who have knowledge and experience on how to safely withdraw and stop the dose of fluphenazine decanoate injectables as well as the leponex tablet. We know that withdrawal of any medicines should be gradual because of its risk and delicates.
My friend never wanted to take the risk in pregnancy. She has no doubt what the sciences and doctors says. But she believes that what the Bible says is more powerful and no impossibility.

O

overcomer2

Absolutely do not believe in chemical mixtures in the natural body. Babies? Tell her to just get ready for the Lord. It would be good to get that out of her system as soon as possible and to fast. What the Bible says is more powerful.