How will your life glorify God today?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Good morning! It's a new day. Any mistakes you've made happened yesterday. So, now...what will you do differently?

S

syborg

By laying down my life for my wife and treating her with the love and respect

Aug 2, 2009
Good question. I'm going to try to stick to my diet today.

L

Lecrae

Actually read my Bible. I've been struggling with that..

K

kayem77

I cleaned the bathroom. =) I had postponed house chores for a few days...

N

NMsmile

What I like about this thread/thought is it teaches us that we make the decision daily to "surrender" to God's will.

I will pray for a person I find difficult and I will look for an opportunity to share Jesus.

G

Georgy

Speaking all the way truth and doing all those things that God is pleased with. Always avoid sin. From your acts others may be influenced

I

inluvwithJC

well im going to pray and thank God for a new day then do some Bible study and then maybe go for a walk with my dog and Jesus :)

T

The_boy

I have a fitness class at my college that I attend daily and while i'm on the cardio/fat burn machines I sing with the Christian music I have playing on my MP3 player. People tell me they like my voice but I do it because they hear God's word and uplifting lyrics at the same time.

H

hellobacky

well,i am not very good recently.I get frustrated and a bit down.Hope to get back to track soon

J

Jullianna

Tomorrow is a new day, hellobacky :) Get up and try again. :) God bless you! We're all running that race. Some days are better than others, huh?

P

princessbella

i sure am not perfect but today is a new to to get up again and dust yourself down... Whatevers gone wrong gods big enough to sort it out

Last edited:
J

Jullianna

Hebrews 12:1 - Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.

Bounce back in the power of His Name :)