How would a christian react to this

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 6, 2018
So i am a really quiet, shy person and i am a high schooler . So, in school today i was in math class doing my work and this guy let us call him ,D, D sings just being annoying, and he just messes with me by singing in my face, but i know this guy and he is just like that, so another guy let us call him F, He says " Why do you keep messing with her;What do you find attractive about her." This was rude because he said it loud,so that sucked but i get called ugly by my brother and even myself so i did not really care and since i am shy i did not say anything to him but i did nit get emotional, but it just sucked being embarrassed, so my question is "What will a Christian Teen Do"

Raphael07

Aug 23, 2018
My advice would be to pray for them. God is the only one that can make them see sense. And you are not ugly - you were made in God's image and God is beauty so that can only mean that you are beautiful inside and out.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
So i am a really quiet, shy person and i am a high schooler . So, in school today i was in math class doing my work and this guy let us call him ,D, D sings just being annoying, and he just messes with me by singing in my face, but i know this guy and he is just like that, so another guy let us call him F, He says " Why do you keep messing with her;What do you find attractive about her." This was rude because he said it loud,so that sucked but i get called ugly by my brother and even myself so i did not really care and since i am shy i did not say anything to him but i did nit get emotional, but it just sucked being embarrassed, so my question is "What will a Christian Teen Do"
Don't trip fam do what raph said cuz ye but i would also recommend that you try to open up a bit more it's gonna make you uncomfortable but it'll help you a lot, not only that but you shouldn't think you're ugly I'm sure you're very pretty and what really matters is what's inside cliche but true. Don't worry about what people say unless it has something to do with morality and can help you in some way if it's just foolish insults ignore it cuz most of those people are just insecure themselves

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Hey, you can call me 'N'. These are just normal issues that a teen should expect. but be slow to anger

Sep 22, 2019
Florida

I wanna be your friend **phone number removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Talk with your youth pastor to set up group discussions on communicating with others your age.

May 23, 2020
Hey! I know I am really late but I wanted to post a response so maybe you can see it but also so it could help me as I face the same problems sometimes. The bible said that we are all made in the image of God. It's such a tiny verse in the beginning of the bible but SO important and valuable. God, being the One who formed reality and the things we see and don't see, made us in His image. That gives us so much value, worth, and beauty. No matter what anyone says, the Word holds true in saying that you and I and everyone have immeasurable beauty and worth because we are images bearers. When Samuel looks for a new king after Saul, God tells him not to be impressed by what the people physically look like for He judges the inside and the heart. Today's love is given FROM ordinary people TO people they believe is worthy of it because of their looks. God's love for you will never perish or wither. When other people like you one day and don't the next, just know that the only love that matters is the one that will always come from our Lord and Savior. So pray for them. The bible says that you are to love your neighbor as yourself. Sometimes the problem with bullies and people who attack us is that they do not love themselves the way they should and so they can not love anyone else as they should. Pray for their healing and salvation. Pray that not only do they recognize that they are image bearers of God, but that they will take up the image of Jesus Christ. The one who endured temptation and pain and even death, yet conquered it when he rose from the grave all while living the perfect human life. We are all made in the image of God. But not all walk in the image of Jesus Christ.