Hum?? a thought

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BrotherG

saints it really upsets me when i see people using God in a matter where people can keep doing what they fill to them is right. did not god say this is his temple. we was bought with a price. the blood of Jesus Christ. and with out the Lord going to the cross for our sins we would be a people lost and on our way to hell. for this reason Christ came to save the lost. and redeem man back to God. so with that in mind how can we make this silly notion to come keep on drinking when the Lord has deliver us and brought us from this life we once live. i refuse to let this world dictate on how im to live in this end time. i will not compromise God's word come hell or high water i will stand the test God been to good to us. we can't allow Satan to confuse us as God's people to do what shouldn't be done. if we allow ourselves to open such a door. what else will we compromise with. Hum?? just a thought. Lord i choose you, and not the world..

BrotherG

Attachments