L
LeoLion
Guest
To all my brothers and sisters in Christ I have been corrected and chastened by my Father (God). I believe I have fallen into the trap of pride. I know God resists the proud,but gives grace unto the humble. I am not embarrassed in saying this before you all. This is how God has taught me through the years by correction and discipline. We know if we are without correction or chastisement we are illegitimate and not truly His. If I endure this then God is dealing with me as with a son. Anyway I see the very thing I told others not to do which is throwing scriptures at one another I have fallen prey to myself. I humbly apologize unto all. I am devoting deep study into humility at this point because I belive I need to so I am leaving this Christianchat for good as I persue this study. God bless all and I hope others will learn from my mistakes and not fall into the same trap. LeoLion