Husband moved out 1 month ago

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Myrinalyn

My husband and I were having problems for awhile before he moved out. We have only been married for almost 4 years. He neglected me and my needs and put his friends before me. Then, I became resentful, bitter, angry, and as he calls it abusive by criticising him all the time. He said that he had to leave. God has now worked on my wall I had built up and I now have a strong desire to love and respect my husband and the anger has changed to a gentle and kind spirit. We have been going to a counselor for 2 months and it went from marriage counseling to descernment counseling because he hasn't decided to want to stay and try to make the marriage better. I am giving my husband patience during our separation and putting all of my time and energy into our 3 year old and reading christian books and desiring God to continue to change me. I pray for my husband and hope that my husband is not with another woman. I pray that the truth be known and that I will be able to handle the truth (if there is another woman). He tells me that there isn't and me not trusting my husband has also been another trial in our marriage. I have been cheated on in the past so because we only have sex one time each month for almost 4 years now; I can't help but wonder if he is cheating on me. I did experience turmoil in my heart for the first couple of weeks but God (through much prayer) has taken that anxiety out and replaced it with understanding and patience. It is still very hard and I can't help but wonder if there is someone else. Yesterday, I didn't hear a word from him at all. I don't know if I should call him or just wait for him to initiate contact. I need wisdom. I pray that he comes home and we live a life with God in our marriage and we live a happy and Godly life. Please help.

S

shekaniah

Thank God for giving you patience and understanding, for that you have been blessed.
Keep praying and staying close to God.

Focus on the reasons you love your husband...it will show up in your attitude toward him.
Ask God for wisdom how to love your husband.

Men need praise, approvel and to feel needed.
Let him know you want him in your future.
Talk about the future like it is going to happen.

When ever you see him...Smile pretty and let him know you miss him.

I will be praying for your family and marriage.
God bless and keep you all!
In the Love of Jesus, Shekaniah

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011

I'm so sorry you and your husband are going through this!

I will pray that his heart is softened (as yours as been) and that he will seek reconciliation (as you are).

If you feel like God is prodding you to call him, then do so. At least he'll know that you're thinking of him.

If there is another woman, he may still decide to return to the marriage. Can you still accept him back if there has been another woman? You may need A LOT of forgiveness to do this....praying that the Holy Spirit strengthens you and guides you, sister :) .

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Myrinalyn, Praying in Jesus for you both and your son also.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Thank you for posting this, my sister in Christ! You make me see how powerful and intimate the Lord is. :)

I have prayed for you, and for your husband and son.
May you be strengthened to do His will, now and always.
~ellie