"That´s why I rather kept my PM switched off: If I´m afraid to speak aloud and publicly, I´m afraid I´m loosing freedom."
I´m afraid when someones comes to tell me waht to do, when I´m I already know what I´m doing.
I´m scared when you said one thing, but are doind another.
I´m worn out when each time I see I´ve found true people, I´ve found a liar.
I´m also fighting to "know" who is who but, who knows?
I´m each time I see, I´m single, and she is not.
I´m tired when I see poeple weakness, when I´ve tried to be strong, really strong.
I felt hurt when you have hurt those i considered friends and felt upset when some lied telling "I´m a young girl" (helping other people´s weakness) and soon after I realized "she" was a man, like "Alice" or "Butkets".
I´m puzzled each time I see honest people around, I felt blessed I see their honesty and, on the contrary, I got lost when people -like Praus- was banned when being a troll, telling people certain truths I could see... Q.E.P.D to his nickname!
Why we are so afraid?
I´m so afraid when you said you are so rich: I´m poor (we don´t belong) and I cared when you were so vulnerable (to be hurt) when it was so obvious you are along, and seeking affection you badly need.
I´m scared when I see you celebrate your X-mas or your Halloween days, because I don´t celebrate what you celebrate, we don´t belong, we are somewhat different, while being alone.
I´m afraid each time I see what I said: we, men with women, need one another.
I´m also a freak when you shared your thoughts asking me: "Who is who?"
I can tell you who I´m: I´m not like you, I´m me.
I´m scared when you are afraid.
I´m just a freak when I see many people seeking their prey, your money or your deepest affections.
I´m aware of my selfishness, my own narcissism, and all the things I hate when I see people showing a badge like this:
Bossy Member
While the Cops here are really kind, Christlike, leading with their kindness exposed; though I liked it the more when I saw them face to face.
I didn´t want you to be preyed upon.
If you are afraid, I could be afraid, but I´m not asking you money neither your love or affections.
I don´t need your visa, your names or nothing I could be given, seeing you are also freaked.
P.S.
I´m also so freak that, when many people were watching their teams playing football on TVs placed everywhere:
View attachment 83299
I was watching my mom and my daughter leaving on vacations.
View attachment 83300
View attachment 83297
I´m so scared of wackos and suspicious people around
View attachment 83298
that I´ve laughed at the way my kids don´t liked to be seen on FB,
View attachment 83301
View attachment 83303
when I already know they don´t want to be seen another way they wished to be seen.
View attachment 83305
I´m afraid when someones comes to tell me waht to do, when I´m I already know what I´m doing.
I´m scared when you said one thing, but are doind another.
I´m worn out when each time I see I´ve found true people, I´ve found a liar.
I´m also fighting to "know" who is who but, who knows?
I´m each time I see, I´m single, and she is not.
I´m tired when I see poeple weakness, when I´ve tried to be strong, really strong.
I felt hurt when you have hurt those i considered friends and felt upset when some lied telling "I´m a young girl" (helping other people´s weakness) and soon after I realized "she" was a man, like "Alice" or "Butkets".
I´m puzzled each time I see honest people around, I felt blessed I see their honesty and, on the contrary, I got lost when people -like Praus- was banned when being a troll, telling people certain truths I could see... Q.E.P.D to his nickname!
Why we are so afraid?
I´m so afraid when you said you are so rich: I´m poor (we don´t belong) and I cared when you were so vulnerable (to be hurt) when it was so obvious you are along, and seeking affection you badly need.
I´m scared when I see you celebrate your X-mas or your Halloween days, because I don´t celebrate what you celebrate, we don´t belong, we are somewhat different, while being alone.
I´m afraid each time I see what I said: we, men with women, need one another.
I´m also a freak when you shared your thoughts asking me: "Who is who?"
I can tell you who I´m: I´m not like you, I´m me.
I´m scared when you are afraid.
I´m just a freak when I see many people seeking their prey, your money or your deepest affections.
I´m aware of my selfishness, my own narcissism, and all the things I hate when I see people showing a badge like this:
Bossy Member
While the Cops here are really kind, Christlike, leading with their kindness exposed; though I liked it the more when I saw them face to face.
I didn´t want you to be preyed upon.
If you are afraid, I could be afraid, but I´m not asking you money neither your love or affections.
I don´t need your visa, your names or nothing I could be given, seeing you are also freaked.
P.S.
I´m also so freak that, when many people were watching their teams playing football on TVs placed everywhere:
View attachment 83299
I was watching my mom and my daughter leaving on vacations.
View attachment 83300
View attachment 83297
I´m so scared of wackos and suspicious people around
View attachment 83298
that I´ve laughed at the way my kids don´t liked to be seen on FB,
View attachment 83301
View attachment 83303
when I already know they don´t want to be seen another way they wished to be seen.
View attachment 83305