I’m a mess right now

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Because baptism is the spiritual life marker. it is the life event, where you can look back and say yes I believed and I confessed and the reason why I know I believed and I confessed is because I went down and I had a pastor baptize me.
Amen and amen and amen.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
As for lessons from wrings in the Word, the parable of the prodigal son helps and the parable of the shepherd, the one strayed sheep, and the 99 that did not stray.

Jesus will never abandon any of us, though at times we feel we deserve it. When you feel you are "bhack"d heaven and all here incliuding me, will rejoice for your being returned. Actually you have not been away according to your post, so praise our Maker...you are very special to God and the enemy will do danytihing to make yo not believe this.
You bless my soul brother.
Your last sentence has nailed it.

Mar 28, 2016
Amen and amen and amen.

Water baptism is a ceremonial law used when a new priest has a desire to enter the ministry . It is non effectual as a shadow. Adding personal touches to it in order to confirm something is not one of them.

Aaron lost two Son because of pride in a hope of setting a date to go back to . We walk by faith not after literal water .

The water of the word the Holy Spirit not seen yes.

Leviticus 10:1-3 King James Version (KJV)And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the Lord, which he commanded them not. And there went out fire from the Lord, and devoured them, and they died before the Lord.

What affect did the water have on them?

Who needs a date to go back to? For the purpose of pride?

Heyjude

Sep 7, 2019
I do wholeheartedly. However, years of unrepented behavior makes me question my salvation and current thinking leads me to believe I have fallen away. It says there is no sacrifice then left for those who do this. And now I am utterly terrified.
What is it you are afraid of?

“THERE REMAINETH NO MORE SACRIFICE FOR SINS.” or “THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN”?

Do not misinterpret Hebrews 10:26 and believe, as some Christians have believed and taught, that the Holy Spirit said, “if a Christian sins wilfully after he has been saved, “there remaineth no more FORGIVENESS of sins.”

No such statement is made in the Bible. On the contrary, God’s message to Christians is:

“If we confess our sins. He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us.” I John 1:9 and 10. “My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.”
I John 2:1.

Hebrews 10:26 does not say that if a person sins after he receives the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more forgiveness of sins. This is explained in Colossians 2:13 and I John 1:9 and 2:1. But Hebrews 10:26 says, “no more sacrifice for sins.”

The only unforgivable sin is the one the Pharisees committed as they deliberately and knowingly denied the truth in front of their face EVEN THOUGH THEY KNEW IT WAS THE TRUTH. It wasn't like they would change their mind later and repent as Jesus knew they would never repent and be forgiven. Even though Jesus walking amongst them and they had repeatedly seen proof that Jesus was of God with what he had done, even seen Lazarus walk about after being raised from the dead, WITH THEIR OWN EYES, they had seen the miracles of Jesus in front of their face, he made the blind see, made the lame walk and because they had no light in them, still sought to hate him, kill him and accuse him, even after seeing all these things. How is it even possible they could do this?

No wonder Jesus spoke powerfully to them with these words calling them the children of the devil.

Jesus said unto them,

“If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.”
John 8;42

If you hear God's word and the Spirit of Truth (the Holy Spirit) then you are of God. You have ears to hear the truth in the first place, otherwise you cannot hear the truth as the truth is the only thing that will set you free. It is almost like saying they had no physical ears to hear with so it would be impossible, as such, this is the state of those men.

Many of us have prayed for those whilst they are still alive to hear the truth and be forgiven. But many live even now and do not HEAR NOT THE TRUTH. How can they to be forgiven if they do not know truth as you have to repent to be saved? We all know those we have forgiven but if they reject that forgiveness, denying they have even sinned, how is this repentance?

”Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.” John 3;18

There are those who willing point at white and call it black but they can only do this WILLFULLY as it obvious this is a lie.They are spiritually blind and spiritually deaf.

As an example of this, we all know people we have forgiven in our hearts as it is our duty to do so. But we all know some people we have forgiven are still living a lie and do not even know the sin they are guilty of. How can they repent then? If they even lie to themselves?

If you are worried about the words “no sacrifice for sin” this is referring to those that utterly rejected Jesus Christ and his atonement, and renounced the whole Gospel system. It has nothing to do with backsliders in our common use of that term so it doesn't include you, as you said you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.