I’m Devastating

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Neve

Dec 16, 2019
I know God has his plans and some how He works through the pain but sometimes I feel it’s too much pain for me and I need prayers for it, please if someone can put me in your prayers I will really appreciate it thank you very much

Loral

Jan 17, 2020
I will pray for you. I have been through a lot myself. From a failed marriage, loss of a child, abuse, then physical trauma and 59 surgeries. I live with both physical and emotional pain everyday wondering if I'm worth someone's love. At 40 yrs old I'm alone living with my parents and my only solitude is in Christ my Savior and my bible! Hope strong and let God take it all, give Him your burdens. The bible says so in Phillipans 4:6-7

Neve

Dec 16, 2019
I’m sorry to heard that I will pray for you too and I’m glad you are still on your feet and thank you for sharing your experience that helps me too continue strong

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
I know God has his plans and some how He works through the pain but sometimes I feel it’s too much pain for me and I need prayers for it, please if someone can put me in your prayers I will really appreciate it thank you very much
fograysprayerkneeling - Copy.jpg man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I will pray for you. I have been through a lot myself. From a failed marriage, loss of a child, abuse, then physical trauma and 59 surgeries. I live with both physical and emotional pain everyday wondering if I'm worth someone's love. At 40 yrs old I'm alone living with my parents and my only solitude is in Christ my Savior and my bible! Hope strong and let God take it all, give Him your burdens. The bible says so in Phillipans 4:6-7
I love you both so much and Jesus loves you so much more. The good news is that He, unlike me, has all the answers and all the power. Praise the Lord! I am thrilled and excited to be able to tell you this and to pray with and for the both of you. God bless you, my much beloved sisters.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, Neve. I’m very sorry to hear about the struggles you are going through. I’m praying that God will fill you with the comfort, strength and peace only He can bring. May He intervene in your situation and be your source of help as you look to Him. Take encouragement from Psalm 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Also, it might be helpful to get in touch with a counselor. I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor if you call this number 855-382-5433. Hang in there!