I am a Forerunner

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
In 1 kings chapter 3 Solomon talk about being the king, and he goes on to say, “…I’m too young for this, a mere child! I don’t know the ropes, hardly know the ‘ins’ and ‘outs’ of this job. And here I am, set down in the middle of the people you’ve chosen, a great people—far too many to ever count”

And this is the cry of my heart! There are vast amounts of people I am surrounded by, and I cannot being to understand God’s love, I am a child. But I will follow God
[h=1]Let me read to you a bit from Zephaniah, [/h][h=1]The great day of the Lord is near; It is near and hastens quickly. The noise of the day of the Lord is bitter; There the mighty men shall cry out. That day is a day of wrath, A day of trouble and distress, A day of devastation and desolation, A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, A day of trumpet and alarm Against the fortified cities And against the high towers[/h][h=1]The whole three chapters of Zephaniah points to one thing, and it can all be summed up in about one verse, “Therefore wait for Me,” says the Lord, “Until the day I rise up for plunder;[SUP][a][/SUP]
My determination is to gather the nations To My assembly of kingdoms, To pour on them My indignation, All My fierce anger; All the earth shall be devoured with the fire of My jealousy.
[/h][h=1] Zephaniah was a prophet of God, this is talking about God’s judgement, second coming, when Christ will return. God is coming, not only with salvation but with wrath! [/h][h=1]In Malachi 4:5 it says, “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.” Elijah was a forerunner preparing the way for the Lord![/h]A forerunner is someone who goes before and enters into what God has, and then intercedes for others to enter into it also. They are pioneers in the Kingdom. A Forerunner is characterized by their motivation to reform the Body of Christ and who by grace and revelation
are called to the ministry of preparing the church for the Lord's return.
I believe I am a forerunner. The lord’s return is near, and we do not have time to wastes. I believe the calling for my life is proclaiming the kingdom of God, everywhere!
[h=1]Malachi 3:1 “Look! I’m sending my messenger on ahead to clear the way for me. Suddenly, out of the blue, the Leader you’ve been looking for will enter his Temple—yes, the Messenger of the Covenant, the one you’ve been waiting for. Look! He’s on his way!” A Message from the mouth of God-of-the-Angel-Armies.[/h][h=1]Jesus has come! The son of God, so praise God he sent his son, now let us tell the world of our loving savior![/h][h=1] [/h][h=1]In Isiah chapter 40 it says, “Thunder in the desert! Prepare for God’s arrival!
Make the road straight and smooth, a highway fit for our God. Fill in the valleys, level off the hills,
Smooth out the ruts, clear out the rocks. Then God’s bright glory will shine and everyone will see it.
Yes. Just as God has said.”
[/h][h=1] [/h]I have had a vision about God, sent from God. Not your choice to believe me but let me share what I saw. I was standing before God in all his glory, and I turned around and saw thousands of people, just walking around, they’re eyes were glazed they could not see that they were in the presence of God. At that moment my soul was just screaming out, “God is here!” Anyhow we are in the presence of God right now, Mark 1:14-15 “After John was arrested, Jesus went to Galilee preaching the Message of God: “Time’s up! God’s kingdom is here. Change your life and believe the Message.”
[h=1]In the book of Acts it says, [SUP]“ [/SUP]But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel: ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams” [/h][h=1]I’m only saying one thing now! Matthew 10:7, As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’[/h][h=1] [/h][h=1]God is coming, he could be here tomorrow! And I will rejoice in his coming because nothing in this world will satisfy me, only God. I believe I am a forerunner because I am proclaiming his return and preparing for his coming. “a person or thing that precedes the coming or development of someone or something else.” I write this as a forerunner…[/h]