B
blueorchidjd
Guest
So my dog is licking my fingers right now as I am trying to type.
This is what an average 22 year old girl does on a Thursday afternoon
Blogging with hipster glasses, folgers black coffee, and jacked up hair.
Thank you Spotify for entertaining me.
And Christianchat, thank you for listening to me ramble.
So I have been bad,
I dropped all of my classes for this semester
And I am thinking about quitting my program at my college because well, the information is useless.
At first I thought by doing a human services program, I could learn more information on how to reach people with substance abuse and mental issues...but....I always found myself sitting in class feeling like a Pharisee. Learning to become puffed up and to fill my mind with useless theory that only gets me as far as the nearest grocery store. You know that feeling when you're broke and you only have ten dollars of gas left for the week and you have to constantly check your gas gage just to see if you are going to be able to make it? Yeah that's what that felt like.
So I ain't doing that no more.
Where do I feel like God is calling me to?
Dependence, total dependence and prayer.
I have no strict idea of where God is going to put me next
I feel like the people at my job are going very tired of me as well, the strings are pulling thinner and thinner and soon the puppets will crash to the ground.
The stage will fall, and the scenery will change, bringing upon new screenplay and a hopeful story line.
Where will this bring us to....
God only knows.
Right now I feel God's presence in a very odd way
It is strong, forthcoming, and I feel like I'm being lifted off the ground.
This is where I need to be at this very moment.
The kind of feeling where you know someone is praying for you.
I don't need a position in a church.
I don't necessarily need to have a career dedicated to ministry..
What I need is a career that either gets me by, where I am limited to working a specific hours a week and being completely engrossed by outside ministry
Or I need to actually be on some sort of committee, thrown into the lives of the people around me
Being an influence.
Speaking the real truth.
Meditation more to come.
This is what an average 22 year old girl does on a Thursday afternoon
Blogging with hipster glasses, folgers black coffee, and jacked up hair.
Thank you Spotify for entertaining me.
And Christianchat, thank you for listening to me ramble.
So I have been bad,
I dropped all of my classes for this semester
And I am thinking about quitting my program at my college because well, the information is useless.
At first I thought by doing a human services program, I could learn more information on how to reach people with substance abuse and mental issues...but....I always found myself sitting in class feeling like a Pharisee. Learning to become puffed up and to fill my mind with useless theory that only gets me as far as the nearest grocery store. You know that feeling when you're broke and you only have ten dollars of gas left for the week and you have to constantly check your gas gage just to see if you are going to be able to make it? Yeah that's what that felt like.
So I ain't doing that no more.
Where do I feel like God is calling me to?
Dependence, total dependence and prayer.
I have no strict idea of where God is going to put me next
I feel like the people at my job are going very tired of me as well, the strings are pulling thinner and thinner and soon the puppets will crash to the ground.
The stage will fall, and the scenery will change, bringing upon new screenplay and a hopeful story line.
Where will this bring us to....
God only knows.
Right now I feel God's presence in a very odd way
It is strong, forthcoming, and I feel like I'm being lifted off the ground.
This is where I need to be at this very moment.
The kind of feeling where you know someone is praying for you.
I don't need a position in a church.
I don't necessarily need to have a career dedicated to ministry..
What I need is a career that either gets me by, where I am limited to working a specific hours a week and being completely engrossed by outside ministry
Or I need to actually be on some sort of committee, thrown into the lives of the people around me
Being an influence.
Speaking the real truth.
Meditation more to come.