I am a mess up:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jbrooks5912

Lastnight i talked to my friend from work. We give each other a hard time and make each other laugh.

I started explaining the fact about this girl who i thought was korean but soon found out she is from napel.

He said i needed to get back with her, my mind was boggled and i told him no because of what she did.

However, i done a little research of the customs and beliefs of napel families. A very small percentage is christian maybe like 1 percent? I cant remember.

Anyway, many are buddhist ect. And their families treat their daughters horrid even durring their time of the month deal.

They are required to lay in hed and di absolutly nothing and they believe if they touch their husband durring this time he would die.

That is some very strange stuff for real. Anyway, i began to think after i started to wake up more today. One if i did get with her and we had a daughter then she would go thru pure torment.

Id be mad and i woupd refuse to accociate with my own wife l. And that is no bueno. Plus, they think by not having a boy is bad news lol ok umm yeah maybe your buddhist leader demands boys idk lol

Its sad yes for real i feel for that small country. But im sorry she not the one for real i know i said no more on her but this is the update and you are family so i keep you informed.

I need a Christian lady not some hindu budhist because qhat dis God say?

Do NOT be unequaly yoked with who? Unbelievers!!

J

jbrooks5912

Cough sorry the last sentance was a little out there. Nit being a judge i just cant in no way subject my unborn to that kind of things and yeah

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Cough sorry the last sentance was a little out there. Nit being a judge i just cant in no way subject my unborn to that kind of things and yeah
You don't have any "unborn".. Or any potential woman to give you an unborn.. lol

J

jbrooks5912

Kidding biut the shh thing lol 😂 anyway devotional posted and waiting on approval

J

jbrooks5912

You don't have any "unborn".. Or any potential woman to give you an unborn.. lol
Lol but yeh i know its sad isnt it? Lol Sigh oh well lol ill just work for God that is what ill do 🙃😁 and that is very ok with me! 😊😁🙃

J

jbrooks5912

Over the years many people have asked me this one question:

Why are you NOT married?

Answer: Love is hard. Reason bejng is that there are alot of players out there. Yes men and women alike can be players. Strange isnt it?

Anyway, I have been engaged before yes. However, it did not last because she proven to me she was not in it for love, it was money and that wrong type of attention.

God has a lady for me, and it can take a lifetime to find her. It is all on His devine planning, not mine. If you rush into something, yes we all know I have recently, it never ever ends well.

Why is love hard? Because of one simply word: judging

Too many people judge others by money, looks, and posessions. But wait, theres more! You see Jesus loved us so much he never cares about materializms. He only cared about what? THAT HEART THAT IS BEATING INSIDE YOUR CHEST THIS VERY MOMENT!!!!!

So, when you look to that Cross at calvery, is "love" really supposed to be materialized? No way!! It is supposed to be of the heart not worldly things because the heart is where the soul lives,

Amen?

J

jbrooks5912

Over the years many people have asked me this one question:

Why are you NOT married?

Answer: Love is hard. Reason bejng is that there are alot of players out there. Yes men and women alike can be players. Strange isnt it?

Anyway, I have been engaged before yes. However, it did not last because she proven to me she was not in it for love, it was money and that wrong type of attention.

God has a lady for me, and it can take a lifetime to find her. It is all on His devine planning, not mine. If you rush into something, yes we all know I have recently, it never ever ends well.

Why is love hard? Because of one simply word: judging

Too many people judge others by money, looks, and posessions. But wait, theres more! You see Jesus loved us so much he never cares about materializms. He only cared about what? THAT HEART THAT IS BEATING INSIDE YOUR CHEST THIS VERY MOMENT!!!!!

So, when you look to that Cross at calvery, is "love" really supposed to be materialized? No way!! It is supposed to be of the heart not worldly things because the heart is where the soul lives,

Amen?
I read over this, and something came to mind. I judge about love as much as the next person.

It goes to show, our culture thrives on perfecton. When it sees someone who foes not show perfection then our culture hirts them emotionally.

Where people want to fit in so badly, they should understand this: to fit in is to fit in with God, not man.

J

jbrooks5912

I read over this, and something came to mind. I judge about love as much as the next person.

It goes to show, our culture thrives on perfecton. When it sees someone who foes not show perfection then our culture hirts them emotionally.

Where people want to fit in so badly, they should understand this: to fit in is to fit in with God, not man.
You see even the Holy Spirit surprises me at times. I wrote what is on my heart and i reread it then God open y eyes and says, "that is what I have been trying to say all along."

J

jbrooks5912

I should not be telling this story. Buy, I should anyway. Today God placed iy on my heart, "go out and but a cross necklas". I did, i am wearing it now. A friend who rides into work with me seen it and said come over to my house and lets talk.

I did not know he seen it until he told me a while after. Anyway, he broke down his emotions and asked me certain questions and started talking.

I explained at various areas his problems in which my discernment was working over load until i started to get tired.

I said im sorry i should not, but he said youre fine because youre right.

This man has been hurt so much that all he wanted was an understanding ear, no councelor, no psychologist but a friend.
He rubbed his eyes and tears away.

I told him once before i left, if you open your heart and clear your head then read God's Word cover to cover and ignore those problems in which reaide in you then you will see the difference compared to all those other times you read it to simply fix your own problems. End quote.

Below is not what i told him. But in ways i did.

Because when you clear your mind and heart instead of forcing God to give you an answer before you read His Word, then you will see Him as he trully is.

J

jbrooks5912

I thoyght that he was wanting to talk to me about that girl at work. But no it was him that needed to talk about hos problems and he never had a listener.

He said thabk you when i feel the urge to speak again ill let you know then i shook my head and said thats what im here for.