I am Coming to USA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, i am coming to USA, in the name of Lord Jesus Christ. Can you pray that i will be a blessing to people whom i meet and those who will host me. Please pray that i will not return empty hand but with blessings to India. My journey and staying in USA will be according to God's will and for God's glory. Also for God's guidance and blessing in my journey.

Thank you!:)

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Proverbs 3:5-6

MarshallJohn

Nov 14, 2016
Praise the LORD! I pray that you will be a blessing and that you will be blessed as well. I pray you will enjoy your time here and be treated with love and respect. In Jesus name.

T

Tinuviel

That's great Levi! I will be praying for your trip and time here :)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Friends, i am coming to USA, in the name of Lord Jesus Christ. Can you pray that i will be a blessing to people whom i meet and those who will host me. Please pray that i will not return empty hand but with blessings to India. My journey and staying in USA will be according to God's will and for God's glory. Also for God's guidance and blessing in my journey.

Thank you!:)
Prayers for a safe trip here and back and blessings for what you are doing. Your daughter is adorable in your avatar. Hope all is well with your family.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Thanks JesusLives for the prayers good wishes for my trip and also for my baby.

she is now 6 months and playing and its fun.:)

things are well here, but dad's health is not so good because of old age, prayers for him, appreciated.

Hope you & family doing well

God bless!

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Hi Levi, I am sure you will be a blessing to whomever you encounter. Do you know yet where you will be staying, and what kind of blessings are you looking to take back with you? Spiritual or material?

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Yes i was in Florida for a week and returned.

the Pastor in the conference laid his hands and prayed i was spiritually refreshed

i want also material blessings to feed the poor and hungry with food and word of God, and provide clothes to the under privileged. i come from such place where for us food to eat and a cloth to wear is important. i think this is our material blessings, and i pray God bless me more in these spiritual and material things to bless others

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Thank you Lord for his boldness. You said, come before he throne, with boldness, and put in people's hearts, to help those who ask, in Jesus name. For this also is a ministry. Amen. Amen. God will provide.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
I would be delighted to try to gather together a package to send back to India with you. What would be feasible to try to put together for you? I would need to know if you could come here to pick it up. I live in Ky. Then how much you could take back with you, what exactly is needed most? What part of Florida are you going to? I ask because I have family and a friend who live in Fla, they might possibly be able to help also. I would think that there are many on here who would love to be able to help also, we in America are so blessed, we would love to be able to be a blessing.

Lukwiz

Oct 13, 2017
Hello friend, sending hope for your journey.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
God Bless you Levi, I ask the Lord for you to have a safe Journey and to find what you seek. In Jesus's name I ask. Amen.