I am far away from god..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GabrielVS

Well.. I am uncertain in what to say right now.. but here is the plain facts straight up

-I have returned to the lusts of the flesh(*I consider it my own vomit)(masturbated and having carnal desires for weightlifting)
-I haven't had a very good relationship with god through jesus christ
-im broken with fault(it is a vague feeling)
-guilty
-I don't know what to do..
-I believe I am not chosen by god but called(because of how I am it seems maybe im not striving for GOD)
-I don't want to be a hypocrite(*call me one if you wish...)
-I am such a lazy person when it comes to going to church to be around believers(*mother doesn't bother to bring me there)
-I believe it's my fault(Satan has deceived me?)
-perversions in my mind are going at war with me
-I feel as if I am very, very, far away from god and in darkness...
-I feel as if I am wasting time..
-I think that I have a devil or something is deeply trying to stop me from actually trying to go around believers in christ... when I am far away..
-judge my actions if you want, but I can't take this anymore it's a miserable life I am telling you I have falled into sexual immorality and that convinces me more to stay away from believers because I don't want to corrupt them with my filth and make it influence them to think its ok..
-I seriously need help
-Maybe I don't have a lot of faith?...
-my mind is messed up
-I have been hoping someone would invite me to a church(yes there has but.. maybe it is my doubts..)
-I hope I am not wearing my dirty rags to God... because it is filthy

could you please pray for me, i am not better than anyone of you in fact I think I am a horrible person ..

it seems to me as if I have such defiant text, say whatever you like.. that devil I know he is trying to enslave me again... he is trying to get me back into his control..

S

shekaniah

We all have a weakness, anger, eating, pride, lust, bitterness ect.....
That is why it is so important to pray and ask for prayer.
But most of all, know God's word and quote it.

I will pray that God will create in you a clean heart and a right spirit...and restore the Joy of your salvation! In Jesus Name Amen

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

2 Cor 12:7-10
or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

S

skymetal777

I pray that the lord will seek to your needs, resist temptation to all those things that you have written I hope the lord Jesus Christ will restore you! amen!! God bless you!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You may think you are far from Jesus, but know He is carrying you in His arms, close to His heart.
So you will hear and know the life He has given you through grace.
I will be praying for you in Jesus, that you will come to hear and know all that is the love , forgivness and grace that is His gift to you through faith.

Hugs and God bless.:)
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I'll be praying for you bro, God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
How are you doing?
Still praying in Jesus! :)

God bless.
pickles

Vladimir_Ukr

May 26, 2010
I often asked myself, why the Lord helping me in insignificant matters. Now I know, He loves me. I'm very important for him. God loves us and wants to forgive us.
My personally advise to you: You need to doing a daily exercises and eat healthy food. As well as, naturally, you need love The Lord and respecting youself because you temple of God.
Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven--for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little."(Luke 7:47).
I will pray for you. May God strengthen you and helps you. Amen.

M

Maya86

Praying that God draws you to Him and that he transforms your weaknesses into your strengths, turning your pain into power and grants you the gifts of great compassion, forgiveness (you need to forgive yourself too.. you know that right? ;) ), patience and wisdom!

Hugs,
Maya