I am Hungry and Thirsty.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Last night I was so bothered, and when I get that bothered, I just leave. So I went out to the store. Most of the time, when I am bothered I figure I should eat. I know many people do this.

Well, I went into that store, and at all of the food, and it did not satisfy my eyes. I was not hungry for this food. I was not thirsty for this drink. I want so badly to just be free of this life. This life is like a weighted bolder over my shoulders. There is freedom in Jesus Christ. I can breathe in Jesus Christ. But this world suffocates me. I have seen the freedom in Jesus Christ, but for speaking of this freedom, I make myself an enemy of the world.

MY FRIEND!!!!! Please listen!! Seduction is a terrible thing. It is a lure. It is a trap. The entire world is seduced, and has been for a VERY long time.

My Lord said that his people perish for lack of knowledge.

I will tell you this, that a wicked slave master keeps his slaves in ignorance. He could have them in bondage and even get them to enjoy the bondage. Sin is bondage. WHY CAN't WE SEE IT!!

I want to be free to love, but the world holds me to it by a tight grip. I am almost there, but there is a violent TUG O WAR going on in me. And the tugging is growing more violent!! My friends, this world wants to put you in debt to it. The things of this world are a trap. I see the trap. I am on the brink of breaking free!!! Jesus Christ is the lifeline of my hope!!!

I AM HUNGRY AND THIRSTY!! AND JESUS CHRIST IS THE BREAD OF MY LIFE, THE WATER OF MY LIFE!! AND I WANT TO BE FILLED!!

May Jesus bless you.

B

babarainbowsheep

Thats beautiful. :)
May you be filled...
Tug o war or being pulled in millions, billions directions like ripped and it hurts and feels bad & all the things that can go on.Wish you freedom and peace from it and to breath, truly breath and be and live
God Bless