I am innocent Lord!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I am innocent, LORD! Won't you listen as I pray and beg for help? I am honest! Please hear my prayer. Only you can say that I am innocent, because only your eyes can see the truth.You know my heart, and even during the night you have tested me and found me innocent. I have made up my mind never to tell a lie. I don't do like others. I obey your teachings and am not cruel. I have followed you, without ever stumbling. I pray to you, God, because you will help me. Listen and answer my prayer! Show your wonderful love. Your mighty arm protects those who run to you for safety from their enemies. Protect me as you would your very own eyes; hide me in the shadow of your wings. Don't let my brutal enemies attack from all sides and kill me. They refuse to show mercy, and they keep bragging. They have caught up with me! My enemies are everywhere, eagerly hoping to smear me in the dirt. They are like hungry lions hunting for food, or like young lions hiding in ambush.

Do something, LORD! Attack and defeat them. Take your sword and save me from those evil people. Use your powerful arm and rescue me from the hands of mere humans whose world won't last. You provide food for those you love. Their children have plenty, and their grandchildren will have more than enough. I am innocent, LORD, and I will see your face! When I awake, all I want is to see you as you are.

Jul 24, 2010
They're coming to get you Baaaaaaarrrrrbraaaaa lol

A

AnandaHya

umm are you being skeptical? or serious??? No one is innocent. we all sin in the things we do or the things we leave undone, because everyone lacks God's perfect knowledge.

We are to come humbly before the throne of God and ask God to tell us if we should stand firm on a point or if we were wrong. God tells us if we are innocent or guilty. I'm not sure how to take your post.

Dear Lord Help!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te0hy2YcLgg

T

Tumnus

I am innocent, LORD! Won't you listen as I pray and beg for help? I am honest! Please hear my prayer. Only you can say that I am innocent, because only your eyes can see the truth.You know my heart, and even during the night you have tested me and found me innocent. I have made up my mind never to tell a lie. I don't do like others. I obey your teachings and am not cruel. I have followed you, without ever stumbling. I pray to you, God, because you will help me. Listen and answer my prayer! Show your wonderful love. Your mighty arm protects those who run to you for safety from their enemies. Protect me as you would your very own eyes; hide me in the shadow of your wings. Don't let my brutal enemies attack from all sides and kill me. They refuse to show mercy, and they keep bragging. They have caught up with me! My enemies are everywhere, eagerly hoping to smear me in the dirt. They are like hungry lions hunting for food, or like young lions hiding in ambush.

Do something, LORD! Attack and defeat them. Take your sword and save me from those evil people. Use your powerful arm and rescue me from the hands of mere humans whose world won't last. You provide food for those you love. Their children have plenty, and their grandchildren will have more than enough. I am innocent, LORD, and I will see your face! When I awake, all I want is to see you as you are.
Do you need us to lift you up in prayer, brother?

C

choZn

Luke 18: 10-14 and Romans 3:23 were the scriptures laid on my heart in response. I 've sat here for a long time reluctant to post but burdened in my heart to be obedient. God guide you with his love and keep you in his care.

R

Ramon

Luke 18: 10-14 and Romans 3:23 were the scriptures laid on my heart in response. I 've sat here for a long time reluctant to post but burdened in my heart to be obedient. God guide you with his love and keep you in his care.
Thank you for being obedient. Thank you for that reminder too. It is so true when it was written that there really is no condemnation to those who are in Jesus Christ who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit. A person who is fleshy takes offense easily, but a person who is wise hears council and seeks to learn wisdom. Thank you my friend.

W

wolfywolfs

yes come at me lord come and strike me down. you take up your sword i shall take up mine and we shall fight till the end of days and ill save the humans whom you wrongly judge and send to hell just because they dont belive in worship just because they belive in universal love. look at this world full of unneeded pain which could be undone by your great power but you refuse to even when your people pray to you what are we to you a game your toys who you punish to those who do not bow to you this is not love. yes lord i am quilty of not follow you and your rule but i do this so i can protect and help these people and not judge them by who or what they are. ill give my life and save them from you and the other evils of this world not let us draw blades and see who the victor is.

D

dmdave17

yes come at me lord come and strike me down. you take up your sword i shall take up mine and we shall fight till the end of days and ill save the humans whom you wrongly judge and send to hell just because they dont belive in worship just because they belive in universal love. look at this world full of unneeded pain which could be undone by your great power but you refuse to even when your people pray to you what are we to you a game your toys who you punish to those who do not bow to you this is not love. yes lord i am quilty of not follow you and your rule but i do this so i can protect and help these people and not judge them by who or what they are. ill give my life and save them from you and the other evils of this world not let us draw blades and see who the victor is.
My money's on God.