I am new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl3

Hi everyone. My name is Emily and i was wondering something. God has done so much for me and I need him to help me spread his word. But every time I try I get scared. What should I do?

C

callthe5o

oh, i am not sure what to say to that for i am really low on faith, but welcome to cc and i hope you have fun. :)

N

NeedAMiracle

Hi, and welcome to CC GodsGirl3.
Keep asking God to give you the wisdom, and bravery to know what, and when to testify. Remember, God didn't create us all to be Pauls. We all have different gifts, and not all of us are intended to be "ministers".
There's an old saying that I saw many years back on a plaque in my Psychologist's office. It said that we should always be spreading the Gospel, and once in a while we might have to actually say something. It's the old "Actions speak louder than words" cliche. I'm sure that people are noticing you, and wondering "What's she got that I ain't got?" You're spreading his word more than you probably think you are. Opportunities will come. Take advantage of them when they do.

I

iliveforHim

Hi everyone. My name is Emily and i was wondering something. God has done so much for me and I need him to help me spread his word. But every time I try I get scared. What should I do?

Hi Godsgirl13!

I couldn't have said it better than Needamiracle! Welcome to Christian Chat, you'll find wonderful people to chat with, including great peole your age, like callthe50!!!

I'm so glad you're here!!!! :)

God Bless you!

Ingrid