I am so very Blessed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I have been thinking about all the blessings God has bestowed upon me throughout my lfe. Far, far too many to list, and to even remember. I was trying to decide which blessing I am most thankful for, and that is not as hard as it sounds. I decided to break up the blessings into two categories.

1. Spiritual blessings
2. Earthly blessings

This made it much easier to decide.

Clearly, the Spiritual blessing I am most thankful for is Jesus the Christ, my Lord and Savior. His death, burial and resurrection. His precious blood shed on Calvary's cross which cleansed me of my sins and made me worthy to be called a child of God, and an Heir to the Promise through adoption.

For the precious gift of the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit which made me a sanctified believer, and imparts unto me the spiritual understanding of Scripture.

From there, the Gospel of Jesus who taught all mankind how to walk a Christ-like life, and all other teachings concerning the spiritual man.

Earthly blessings have been far too many to list, but, I am most thankful for each day God wakes me up to strive to serve Him one more day.

Here are a few Scriptures about blessings from the King James:

Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Luke 6:38 - Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Numbers 6:24-26 - The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: (Read More...)

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

2 Corinthians 9:8 - And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Proverbs 16:7 - When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Deuteronomy 28:1-68 - And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: (Read More...)

John 1:16 - And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Matthew 6:30-33 - Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? (Read More...)

Philippians 2:13 - For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

We all should strive to take time each and every day to thank and praise the Name of God for all the blessings He bestows upon us. I can assure you, none of us deserve them.

God bless and keep you each and every one.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Although I am grateful for them, it never occurred to me to make a conscious effort to count my spiritual blessings! Perhaps because these aren't as 'easy' to share them with others, since many regard them as unsubstantiated. :unsure: But, wow! How can I expect others to? If it were not for Abraham, Rebecca, Isaac, Jacob, Daniel, Joseph, Peter, Paul, Mary and all their blessings as told within Scripture, I might've thought likewise. Wow! These are my peers as much as y'all?! What a blessing, indeed!

Apr 18, 2024
I find it shameful to say that I never thought of these things as my blessings. I guess I always took everything for granted. Thank you for opening my eyes and giving me more to thank God for. If it weren't for this thread I would have said my greatest blessings would have been that I never fell into the drug culture that has always been around me or that me and my family have never fallen into homelessness. This just showed me how much more blessed I am than I could have ever thought. I'm sure God has done many things for us that we'll never know because He's always kept certain things from coming our way because of how much He cares for us.
Thanks for opening my eyes even further. I pray God keeps you blessed and that you'll always stay with Him.

selahsays

May 31, 2023
I have been thinking about all the blessings God has bestowed upon me throughout my lfe. Far, far too many to list, and to even remember. I was trying to decide which blessing I am most thankful for, and that is not as hard as it sounds. I decided to break up the blessings into two categories.

1. Spiritual blessings
2. Earthly blessings

This made it much easier to decide.

Clearly, the Spiritual blessing I am most thankful for is Jesus the Christ, my Lord and Savior. His death, burial and resurrection. His precious blood shed on Calvary's cross which cleansed me of my sins and made me worthy to be called a child of God, and an Heir to the Promise through adoption.

For the precious gift of the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit which made me a sanctified believer, and imparts unto me the spiritual understanding of Scripture.

From there, the Gospel of Jesus who taught all mankind how to walk a Christ-like life, and all other teachings concerning the spiritual man.

Earthly blessings have been far too many to list, but, I am most thankful for each day God wakes me up to strive to serve Him one more day.

Here are a few Scriptures about blessings from the King James:

Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Luke 6:38 - Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Numbers 6:24-26 - The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: (Read More...)

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

2 Corinthians 9:8 - And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Proverbs 16:7 - When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Deuteronomy 28:1-68 - And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: (Read More...)

John 1:16 - And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Matthew 6:30-33 - Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? (Read More...)

Philippians 2:13 - For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

We all should strive to take time each and every day to thank and praise the Name of God for all the blessings He bestows upon us. I can assure you, none of us deserve them.

God bless and keep you each and every one.
The Lord woke me up earlier than usual. I fixed my coffee and the first thing I read was your beautiful message, @p_rehbein.

Thank You, Father.
IMG_7360.jpeg