I am still okay all classes start again today

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Just a note to say hello and let you all know I am still okay and safe... My next round of classes start today it is going to be a very busy tough semester.. 5 classes but I am determined to make the deans list this semester... So I will be buckling down and working my hind end off lol.. I will check in and chat it up still on days when I get stuff done early enough and I am still awake enough to come in and chat it up. Hugs to you all God Bless.

D

Depleted

​Just so you know, I'm not really buying you're "safe," until you start telling us about your new place. And even then, a bit iffy, considering you plan on sticking around the area.

Nov 14, 2016
What are you studying...?

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
What are you studying...?[/QUOTE
semester i have drug addiction in society, history early history in western civilization 1500's, art history,Spanish, and career planning something lol I am wrapping up my associates degree in Liberal Arts and Science then probably on to Bachelors Degree in what I have no clue yet lol

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
​Just so you know, I'm not really buying you're "safe," until you start telling us about your new place. And even then, a bit iffy, considering you plan on sticking around the area.
I know I have to stay in the area some what I have my kids here and my younger one will go bonkers if I move to far away. She has a hard time being 1 hour away from me now... God will help me work it out. My husband said something the other day about moving out of state maybe he will and I will get lucky..