I appreciate the prayers

• Thread starter sadlonelymissjennifer
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sadlonelymissjennifer

I just wanted to say thanks and how much I appreciate the prayers. I made it, but I was not able to go to those very important appointments, mainly today to keep getting unemployment. I am not sure what they will say when I call in a few minutes, but I am going to plead my case, tell them if they need proof, they can call my therapist and she will give them my diagnosis. I will also tell them that I could not take my son to a very important appt because of the phobia. Just to prove myself I guess. It is all just too much. No more! I am canceling 2 very important dr appts too because of this. I better go. My throat is closing because of thinking about everything and what will happen if I cannot get UI:(((

S

shekaniah

Jenniffer,

I will definitely pray for you...
That God will cause you to crave the things your body is missing.

But you need to do something for yourself too.
Chemical inbalance in the brain causes phobias,
in the 1950's a group of doctors discovered that
when we started processing grains, we took away
some very important nutrients and enzymes that help us digest food.
And add some very bad things, like sugar to bread, sugar to berries (jellie and jams) and so on.

Too much white flour, white, rice, sugar and prepocessed foods.
Not enough water!!! Our brains need water for proper energy flow.
These all cause us to be unbalanced in our minds and bodies.
If you can say that you don't eat any of these things at least once a day.
Then I'd say; you have a major disorder and it is not your diet.

Learn to eat to nuorish your body, not just fill your stomach.
God gave me this wisdom for me and my family,
it has changed our lives, please let it change yours too.
In His Love, Shekaniah

P.S.
While your at home...
Look this info up and study it.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You and your son continue in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord for all comfort, help and provision needed.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

Thank you, pickles!

C

chris36

You are in my prayers may God send his angels round about you both, my mother always told me this and it true, God is still on the throne and he is in control of everything. God bless you

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

Thank you, too, Chris36. I believe that, too!!!