I asked my Muslim neighbor, "Can God do anything?" God became a man, I said.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Crustyone

Mar 15, 2015
Re: I asked my Muslim neighbor, "Can God do anything?" God became a man, I said.

From my experience, muslims will usually almost always ask "where in the bible did Christ call Himself God?" Its good to have an answer to that : p
One answer to that is John 10:30 [FONT=&quot]I and the Father are one.”[/FONT]

Dec 23, 2012
Re: I asked my Muslim neighbor, "Can God do anything?" God became a man, I said.

[video=youtube;Bkv85NEmjZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkv85NEmjZI[/video]

this maybe helpful

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014

One answer to that is John 10:30 I and the Father are one.”
I agree, but Muslims are taught to respond with verses where Jesus says in a prayer that He wants us to become one with them : p Thats when you gotta use the Bible for context, I like to use verses like these here AFTER they make that response-

John 17:1-5 17 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.”

John 14:10
Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.

Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

There are others like this too, you just gotta find them : p

T

TemporaryCircumstances

its always going to be 3 gods to anyone that studies the bible. this is why Jews will never join our Faith, nothing to do with what Jesus taught, and everything to do with what man teaches about Jesus. i would think its same for muslims.
-_-........

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

THREE gods, Jay? Seriously?

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013

Hands
The Prophet, peace be upon him, said 'cleanliness is half of faith'. Wudhu is the ritual washing performed by Muslims before prayer. Muslims must be clean and wear good clothes before they present themselves before God.

Muslims start in the name of God, and begin by washing the right, and then the left hand three times.

Jesus spoke about washing the outside of the cup..but His Spirit cleanses the inner man of the heart.

I thought this was interesting because they set up booths in England to teach wadhu...saw it on periscope.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013

I should of put some kind of separation between those two topics.

Dec 17, 2013

"You worship three gods,"she said.

I said, "No! There is only one God! Three persons, one God." She seemed surprised.

Can you give me suggestions as to how to reach my Muslim neighbor? She's from Bangladesh, and she prays five times a day. "I pray five times a day," she said. "You pray?" she asked. I told her I pray all day, and she looked surprised.

I gave her a Bible in Bengali, and also the Jesus Film in her native tongue. I'm new to Christianchat, so I'm trying to find where I should post. Thanks.
I think that is kinda strange also.

I'm Christian but I believe that Jesus is God son,it say it right there in the Bible.

Sorry to sound like a jerk but you folk seem mixed up, and you trying to teach this stuff to other?

That ain't not no good.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014

I think that is kinda strange also.

I'm Christian but I believe that Jesus is God son,it say it right there in the Bible.

Sorry to sound like a jerk but you folk seem mixed up, and you trying to teach this stuff to other?

That ain't not no good.
He is both the Son of God and God, which is why both the OT and NT call Him "God with us". He is a part of God who has existed with Him before the earth was even formed. That is why He Himself said "The Father and I are one".