I BELIEVE BECAUSE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wootie

I had hit rock bottom and decided to let God try for awhile & it started off with a bang. I was amazed at how God could repair in one moment-what Satan & I together took 47 years to ruin. Still in my doubting mind, I wondered if it was God. I got that answer one evening after Bible study at the Pastor's house. We were about to leave when all the sudden, I felt like I was suppose to stay longer. Well we sat back down & everyone was looking at me, like they were waiting for something?? I sat down in the middle of the floor area in front of them and that is when God took control of me. I felt like I was transported (out there) space or heaven or who knows. God spoke a word to the Pastor through me, that "they didn't need to grow bigger-they needed to grow stronger and that they don't even know Us". Well, I returned from wherever I was and I was like buring up inside, tears pouring outta my left eye only, lips were chapped around my mouth & my ears were on fire. It scared me, but at the same time I knew it was God. Needless to say, that has happend 3 times more and God shows me after the fact- where he had prepared me for it. First was a dream, that showed me the power of God's word with the blast of the trumpet from inside me to the people. Second was that those little prompto's you get is the sometimes small voice of God trying to tell you what you need to do. You hear God's voice everyday but it's up to you to listen to it.
Thank You God,
I Love You

wattie

Feb 24, 2009
New Zealand
How did you know the word to the Pastor was from God?

W

Wootie

Because you just know! god also let me know that the dream I had before was His way of letting me that His word/message was going to be given to the people. I didn't put two and two together til after. There is no mistaking God.......

G

greatkraw

God does something that Satan cannot

God deals with us as individuals

wattie

Feb 24, 2009
New Zealand
Because you just know! god also let me know that the dream I had before was His way of letting me that His word/message was going to be given to the people. I didn't put two and two together til after. There is no mistaking God.......

You just know? How about testing the spirits? Seeing whether what happened reconciles with the Word of God?

Maybe you did see if it held up biblically but I just here alot of christians claiming experiences to be from God but they never test them to see if they are valid.

C

charisenexcelcis

You just know? How about testing the spirits? Seeing whether what happened reconciles with the Word of God?

Maybe you did see if it held up biblically but I just here alot of christians claiming experiences to be from God but they never test them to see if they are valid.
I agree with you that when something preternatural occurs, it should be tested. Since her experience was non-specific in doctrine and the advice given is not obviously against scripture, we must rely on the discernment of her and her pastor, as we were not there.
Thank you for sharing that most personal moment.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You know, many say that our sins are what keeps us from God.
But I believe it is also what brings us to him.
Humility, it opens all the doors to the Power of God Our Father.
Because Jesus unlocked them first.
There is nothing more great, more wonderful, more humbling than being able to serve God Our Father.
That is so cool that he was able to use you.
God bless, pickles

Status
Not open for further replies.