I believe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chrisna

hey you Guys >>I just want you to realy pray for South Africa, I know that there are some of you who might not find this serious I just want you to know that our land have gotten several storms lately , there were two twisters and I have never seen something like that before... If you could all just support I would apreciate it...I am realy scared but I know I am a believer and that Christ will protect me and my family...South Africa still needs your prayers . Thank you

May the Lord bless and protect us all.

J

JamieU

Hey there Chrisna. I will pray for those in South Africa and i will be praying that they will be helped and led to thier salavtions. I hope that they are alright. You have my full on prayer, making one become two creating a bigger strength of prayer. You have my words and prayers. God bless

S

shekaniah

Chrisna thank you for making me aware of the storms. I will be praying. I have someone I know that lives in South Africa.
May God bless your faithfulness

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for the storms to be calmed and all safety to you, family and all.

God bless.
pickles

M

Maya86

Praying for your family and everyone in SA that God protects everyone with the oneness of His love. :)

S

shekaniah

Do you have an update? How are you doing...still praying for South Africa.