I CAN FEEL AND HEAR THE HOLY SPIRIT TODAY!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cal_27

Jul 10, 2022
WOW! Ever just get those days where you can REALLY feel the HOLY SPIRIT working within, and through you!

I sat down to read scripture with a candle burning, before I knew it 3 hours have passed and I have missed dinner time! I suppose it is my soul rather than my physical body that has received nourishment this evening.

Jesus_Leads

Aug 15, 2021
WOW! Ever just get those days where you can REALLY feel the HOLY SPIRIT working within, and through you!

I sat down to read scripture with a candle burning, before I knew it 3 hours have passed and I have missed dinner time! I suppose it is my soul rather than my physical body that has received nourishment this evening.
Praise the lord,

don't ever loose this relationship I've been there the peace the faith and trust. words can't express them.

Mar 4, 2020

That’s wonderful and I often long for that feel-good sensation. I have it today, too. I find we are more likely to attain that feeling when we are walking according the calling God has given us. It’s the feeing of peace that surpasses all understanding.

Life is chaos, I know this in an intimate way, but there’s a peace that cuts through the chaos and uncertainty like a hot sword and renders it impotent. Praise the Lord. Thank You Yahweh for everything. We love You!

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Cal,
That's awesome.
Nurture that love for the Lord by your daily Bible reading. I keep a pen handy and when I get special insight or a cross reference comes to mind, write it in the margin next to the verse. Ask for wisdom and He promises to give more. You have the answers to every test in life.

Jun 28, 2022

I think many of us here can relate. 😊✝️💕

Welcome to the forums. 😊💜

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

Cal,

Here's a really good message that you'll enjoy studying. Have an open Bible handy and take notes. This is one of the topics that we studied in a pastor led Bible institute. He shared what he studied in Bible college, but you shouldn't have to spend a bunch of money like that to get the teaching.
Have a great day!

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/02preaching/Sermons_Pastor_Anderson/The_Holy_Spirits_Guidance.mp4