I cant live one second without God.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sheriff
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yep I totally get this, I think back to how it was before I knew Jesus and I wouldn't want to go back - ever.
 
i agree 100% i would be so much weaker without the comforter without the teacher living INSIDE OF ME--thank YOU JESUS for leaving withus teh HOLY SPIRIT to battle our wars--WE TRULY LOVE YOU GOD!!!! all 3 beautiful persons of YOU!!!!