I can't take it anymore, I need help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

eugenius

Jul 17, 2009
I have so many things going on that I just can't handle, and there is nobody to talk to. I looked up Christian counselors in my area and its 40 dollars for 50 minutes which makes me feel (rightly or wrongly) that they dont actually care about me but my money. Maybe I can't spend that much. Maybe I don't have it.

Nobody understands me, and I don't expect anyone here to understand me either. But I just have nowhere else to turn.

S

silverwind

Can you explain a bit of what is going on in your life that you need counselling? Perhaps some people here have walked a similar path and can help you.
and it's free :D

S

Stephen

I am sorry to hear your feeling like no one understands you and that you are feeling overwhelmed. I would like to hear more about what is going on in your life and how you are feeling. As for the counseling situation. It does cost, and more than many can afford. I have found that a local church if your not associated with one can help a great deal. They may offer counceling at no cost.

N

nan

Dear Eugenius, it is not true that no one cares about you. You posted and you have us, your brothers and sisters replying right? Above all that, Jesus cares tremendously. When Jesus cried out on the cross to His Father why He had left Him, it means our heavenly Father will never leave us alone again, ever! By the way, what is it that is troubling you? Will you share with us?

N

nothingelseavailable

I'm sorry. I'm feeling the way you feel and don't know who to talk to. My life feels as if it's unraveling in slow motion and I can't stop it. I do have someone I "pay" to talk to but it saddens me that I only get to talk for 50 minutes and that I have to pay in order to talk to someone. My prayers right now aren't getting past the ceiling and although I am a hard working, loving mother of 3 (although my daughter would disagree-long story part of problem) I am overwhelmed and not really sure what to do about it. thats why it's 2:15 and I need to get up at 5:15 and I should be sleeping.

R

Ramon

I have so many things going on that I just can't handle, and there is nobody to talk to. I looked up Christian counselors in my area and its 40 dollars for 50 minutes which makes me feel (rightly or wrongly) that they dont actually care about me but my money. Maybe I can't spend that much. Maybe I don't have it.

Nobody understands me, and I don't expect anyone here to understand me either. But I just have nowhere else to turn.
My friend. My dear friend. You have seen correctly. And now is the time to cry out to Jesus for help. He will teach you what you need to know.

May Jesus bless you.

R

Reikon

I care about you. I know I don't know you but I'm not one to judge someone for the way they're feeling or the way they are. You can chat with me sometime and, if I can't give any advice, I'll be there to listen. Given just that post, I can't say for sure if I understand you or not, but I've been through alot so I can understand alot of people. I've had my share of pain and unwantingness and I've been hated before because of the way I am. Why not try talking to your minister? I don't know if that costs money or not or if you've done that but it may help.
My GOD bless you and you can always turn to GOD for help if you have nowhere else to turn. I am deeply saddened by your pain, really I am. It gets me upset to know that people are suffering because I've suffered and felt trapped and I know how horrible of a feeling that is because I've been through it and I'm still going through that today. If you ever want to talk to me about anything, you can contact me and I promise that I won't be rude or judge you or anything. That's not the way I do things and, if anything, I want to try and help you.

eugenius

Jul 17, 2009
Thank you everyone for caring. I started this thread when I felt really bad. I did talk to someone and I am okay now.

N

needprayer2011

Thank you everyone for caring. I started this thread when I felt really bad. I did talk to someone and I am okay now.
Dear Eugenius,
We are so blessed. You have the very best councslor ever, just trust me when i say... Speak faith, Gods hand is not short we need to reach out to him, and when you dont know what to do stand still. Sometimes he gives us our answer and we just dont hear Him. Try the are of praying than just be very quiet and let the Lord direct you. If you talk to him he will answer. We are so conditioned to want everything mircowaved in this hussel and bussel world that Gods timing is not nessasarily our timing but he already knows and if you let him is going to take control, by faith, and remember faith without Works is dead. So do your part, Pray give it to God and rejoice, because what ever the sistuation he will handle it and God doesn't make mistakes. A man with a right spirt is content in ALL things, ALL good and bad. So Speak Faith, walk after his light, put on the armor of God every day and hang on a beautiful thing is about to happen. God Bless!!!!

I

iamsdaughter

hi. we have a master deciever. the devil and he wants you to believe that your the only one thats been through or going through how your feeling, its a lie. i bet many christians are right now going through alot of stuff. maybe you need more fellowship with others. and possibly set free, i want to encourage you to hang in there dont give up,God understands and he works every situation for our good even if we dont understand the circumstances, he is for you, God is for you, bless you:)

W

Write4him

This is going to sound cliche but God does understand you and he is still there even if it doesn't feel like it. Now God can do anything but yes sometimes he want us to get help from others, so if you go to a church talk to someone there that you trust or a family member. Try de-cluttering your life by getting rid of some of your responsibilities. And remember to pray and to read the bible. You'll be okay, all things are going to pass.
I'll be praying for you