I comitted sin after confessing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Georgeduke

Hello brothers and sisters i m depressed the way i live i confessed to lord and kept promise on holy bible that i wont commit the sin but again and again my doing the same activity now i m scared tht jesus will punish me

G

Georgeduke

Hello brothers and sisters i m depressed the way i live i confessed to lord and kept promise on holy bible that i wont commit the sin but again and again my doing the same activity now i m scared tht jesus will punish me plz some one help me how to come out of depression my exams are also nearing i cant concentrate on my exams properly

T

Timofree

God bless you, and give you amazing rest in His presence, shalom on your life.......and may He lead you in to the constant rest promised for believers, in Hebrews 4!

May you be led, and filled by the Spirit constantly.....and all condemnation be lifted off you! Romans 8

Dec 19, 2009
Hello brothers and sisters i m depressed the way i live i confessed to lord and kept promise on holy bible that i wont commit the sin but again and again my doing the same activity now i m scared tht jesus will punish me
I think we underestimate how difficult it is to resist the temptation to sin. Still, it needs to be done.

V

vansfordave

You will never be Jesus Christ. He is the only perfect man. Continue to apply the Word of God to your life, and confession and earnest prayer is certainly the right thing to do, but remember that we are already forgiven. The more sin you can extinguish from your life, the more of God's power and presence that you will experience in your life. God bless.

Apr 22, 2014
Hello brothers and sisters i m depressed the way i live i confessed to lord and kept promise on holy bible that i wont commit the sin but again and again my doing the same activity now i m scared tht jesus will punish me plz some one help me how to come out of depression my exams are also nearing i cant concentrate on my exams properly

Confession alone wont get you forgiven, Repentance is needed.
Repentance is turning away from sin and going in a different direction, The way of Holiness.
Thank God if we repent and confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive us.

One way to overcome sin and temptation, Is by walking in the Spirit so you won't fulfil the lusts of the flesh, Gal 5: 16.
Walking in the Spirit gives you a Holy desire for God and the things of God, And your fleshly desires fade and are replaced by the love of being obedient to God.

B

bluebirdchaser

I'm praying for you. I do the same thing. God is merciful though and he understands our hearts and his holy spirit will help us to do better. We still falter, but God's own spirit is on our side.

J

ji

Where you are weak submit that to God..
God will break the shackles that bind you,Fast and Pray...Its a Powerful weapon..
When we take effort to make a step towards God,God makes more Steps to draw us Near To Him...God is Love..
Jesus Never Fails..:)

C

cr

Hello Jesus, I pray for Georgeduke that you may show him your endless mercy. I know that I myself fall back to sin sometimes but please teach us how to walk in the spirit not in the flesh in Jesus name. Please help him to somehow manage his exams too