I don't get life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

missy2014

sorry meant this for @ nzlotrfan not Holly "don't give up Hell aint worth it remind yourself youre saved God wants you with him in heaven like Ive said Jesus will set you free but each individual life he does in a unique way. "

M

missy2014

@ nzlotrfan

this is one of songs by kj52 "youre gonna make it"
listen to it on youtube and this is the other KJ52 one I mentioned :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CybwdeIkzk&list=PL710107A8025FA554

Your gonna make it, yes, you're gonna make it
Don't you worry about a thing that's happened in your life
Your gonna make it, yes, you're gonna make it
Don't you worry about a thing it's gonna be alright

You may feel like your just starting over
Mistakes from your past that just want to hold you
Down to the ground its all on your shoulder
You'll never make it now that's what they told you

You start to figure out who really cares for you
When no one's around no one is there for you
When I was down and out and life was getting colder
See, I found that's when God showed up

Your trying to make it right they make it hard for you
But God will take a life even if it's broke up
Give you strength to fight whatever's coming toward you
And don't forget that I'm always praying for you

It's not fair all the things that just had to happen
Some days you wake up and feel like you've been abandoned
Life didn't shape up in the way that you planned it
The life you live is not the one that you imagined

I know they laugh and pick on you
I know you've had a lot of junk that you gone through
But I know who would never ever wrong you
Never quit on you and help you get on through

When you fell, He was the one who caught you
With every single tear, man, see He saw you
He was right there every time He called you
And I'll be praying for you gonna get on through

You try to pray but feel too ashamed too
'Cause those around you they just wanna blame you
But don't listen now just to what they say dude
God loves you, He never hates you

You can count on the fact that He's faithful
Always exactly on time always came through
When your blind you feel you lost your way too
He'll guide you and help you to find your way through

He knows you, He's the one that made you
In anything you go through now He can save you
And help you and plus give you strength too
You're gonna make it man you're gonna be okay, dude

KJ-52 - You're Gonna Make It

N

Nuns_n_roses

We all crave friendship and companionship. I may not be able to guide you exactly, but I found myself relating to you in many ways. I'm attracted to women and always have been, but I am engaged to a man.

It came down to the fact that a man and a woman claimed to be in love with me at the same time, much to my surprise. I was very lost, because I had such great chemistry with the woman, but could see a long term relationship with the man. I decided to do the godly thing and date the man. If I were left to my own devices I'm sure I would've pursued chemistry over anything long term at that time, but decided it was about time I started following God.

As for friendships, I live very far from friends and family. I'm pretty isolated, and being isolated and an extrovert isn't a great combination...

I would be impressed if anyone "gets" life to be honest. I used to think I had life figured out, but then it actually happened to me. Just remember to put God first, and that He knows what we truly need.

@ as others have shared weve dealt with the same or similar sin you did in the past
Ive shared on CC that I : had a demonic spirit in me which gave me desires to be a lesbian
got drunk once
and ended up in a strip club

All those plus more were were difficult to deal with I went to a prayer ministry Bethany healing rooms and God delivered me with a month I was a Christian and I never walked out on God and probably was why I didn't practice the homosexual life I was delivered pretty quick it felt so gross but I want to encourage you no matter what God loves you and he wants to cleanse you , deliver heal you from the sexual sin. Once God delivered me "my chains fell off my heart was free" Christian lyrics and I never had those yucky desires for women again. So that's my encouragement forget about the fear and the people at the local prayer ministry were so lovely I felt so safe in God's presence.

- the clubbing and drinking stopped when God used a very personal song from Christian rapper KJ52 the lyrics described me and I cried because I felt someone understood me (God) and also Please read Mary K Baxters book on a revelation of hell I stopped drinking clubbing because of that book. Learn from God learn as much as you out of God teaching about life. the way God will help you repent may be different how he speaks to you in helping you to repent in each area of sin ie my deliverance came through asking for my brothers and sisters to pray with me (it was wonderful) but I read a book on a lady whom God showed her Hell and that song the book warned me scared me and God did all all glory and honor to him I don't drink anymore.

@ Holly I guess some people are scared with your testimony because its a reflection of themselves meaning their scared God will shine the light on their sins and expose them but really God's light is awesome exposing dark stuff in me "Where the Spirit of the Lord is their is freedom" I find the more you Holly encourage me with your life story the more I find the courage to open up.

don't give up Hell aint worth it remind yourself youre saved God wants you with him in heaven like Ive said Jesus will set you free but each individual life he does in a unique way.
Hey missy2014 I just realised I never replied to you. Thanks for sharing your heart with me. i praise God he delivered you when he did. I'm glad he was able to encourage you also. I certainly look forward to the day where I can share my story with others and say that that season of my life is over. I have been reminding myself of Proverbs 3:5 as of late. Thanks again

M

missy2014

No worries, yes proverbs 3:5 is a good one preserve bro God's happyvwith you and its good you are encouraged .

M

missy2014

Haha perserve I meant

We all crave friendship and companionship. I may not be able to guide you exactly, but I found myself relating to you in many ways. I'm attracted to women and always have been, but I am engaged to a man.

It came down to the fact that a man and a woman claimed to be in love with me at the same time, much to my surprise. I was very lost, because I had such great chemistry with the woman, but could see a long term relationship with the man. I decided to do the godly thing and date the man. If I were left to my own devices I'm sure I would've pursued chemistry over anything long term at that time, but decided it was about time I started following God.

As for friendships, I live very far from friends and family. I'm pretty isolated, and being isolated and an extrovert isn't a great combination...

I would be impressed if anyone "gets" life to be honest. I used to think I had life figured out, but then it actually happened to me. Just remember to put God first, and that He knows what we truly need.

Nuns n roses, one thing I've learned is that God can change your desires. If you had asked me 5 years ago whether I thought that I could be attracted to a girl and I would have said no. I 100% believed that I was never going to get get married and that I was going to living a gay lifestyle forever. But then one day and I'm attracted to girls. It can happen. I pray your relationship with this man you are engaged to will turn out good. Thanks for sharing your thoughts