i dont know how to honestly put this but its a prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SilentCries

Its a mixture of many things but in short i need prayer to know what to believe in and what i need to do with my life to make things right. Im tired of these suicidal thoughts and contemplating to do so. Tired of making myself completely useless and yet feeling i have little to no control over them and the things i thought i had control and a sense of purpose with i dont know how to deal with them. Mostly id like the prayer for me to have strength and faith to know what i want to believe in is something id continue my life wih cause everything else failed. Im at my ends here and i dont feel like im truly listened to and rightfully so. Pray for me and my family please cause we sort have fallen apart for a while. :-C

E

EliBeth

I sent a prayer up for you, SilentCries. I'm sorry to hear of your despondency. God bless you. :)

Aug 9, 2013
Lord lift this member out of there depression. Lord help her find meaning again in her life. Lord encourage to live in the knowledge you have created a path in which to walk. You have established a work for which has brought into the world by which to glorify you. In Yeshua's name I pray. Amen.

N

ngmoody

Let me tell it to you honestly. Give it all to god. And if you have then just say yes god. Youll have scares on your heart that other new believers will ask how you got. And youll say that our lord got you through it. Not take you out of the situation. Not make it easier but ger you through it. All for his glory.

sandtigeress

Apr 29, 2013
Lord, you know SilentCries and you know what she needs.
Please lord give her all the help possible and let her find a new way to go on with you as the center of her life.
Amen.

A

adptdbyGOD

God loves you and I am praying too Silentcries