I don't know what to do anymore ...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Janne147

I feel terrible lately... And the worst part of it is that I don't even know why. I love my family but at the moment, i just can't stand them. I know i'm the problem right now but i just have a lot on my mind. Lately i've been dreaming about me getting a disease or something like that. And i'm so afraid that the dream will come true, i'm only 15 years... Our family has a genetic problem . My father has almost died a couple years ago, and now my brother is been taking al lot of risks by drinking and smoking, doctors say that he must quit smoking. But he just won't. And that's so frustrating for me. I just don' t wanna lose him. Where i live , it's very unusual to believe in God, my parent are christians but they don't go to church and other christian things, but praying and writing to God makes me feel better. And thats why i wanted to sign up on here. So i can chat with people who are believers.
Thank you for listening...

Sorry for my english , I'm not from around

Nov 10, 2011
Mind if I ask what the genetic problem is?

As some people know on here, I have a terminal disease, you want my advice? Don't worry about it. Worry does little to help a situation. You either going to get the disease or you are not. Worrying can't help. And in most cases could make the situation worse. Worrying weakens your immune system, raises stress which can weaken your body, and even cause problems that wouldn't have arisen had you not been stressed out.

In the end, you are going to die anyway. So don't worry about it, just live now.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
The Lord is your strength and helper, through trails and storms, remember, trust in God and cast all your cares and burdens on Him, put your life in His hands and draw close to Him, for He says He will never leave you nor forsake you and He is faithful forever. Ask God to give you the strength you need to pray for the rest of your family for the direction they need.
God has not given you a spirit of fear and He doesn't want you to worry. I will pray for you. God bless

J

Janne147

Thank you , it means alot to me to know that someone is praying for me

And about the disease , in Dutch it's 'Factor vijf Leiden.' I have alreay got it , but it doesn't mean i'm terminal, i feel terrible for you, and i will pray for you and your family.

S

shekaniah

The Lord is your strength and helper, through trails and storms, remember, trust in God and cast all your cares and burdens on Him, put your life in His hands and draw close to Him, for He says He will never leave you nor forsake you and He is faithful forever. Ask God to give you the strength you need to pray for the rest of your family for the direction they need.
God has not given you a spirit of fear and He doesn't want you to worry. I will pray for you. God bless
Agreeing in prayer, in Jesus Name, Amen

Nov 10, 2011
Thank you , it means alot to me to know that someone is praying for me

And about the disease , in Dutch it's 'Factor vijf Leiden.' I have alreay got it , but it doesn't mean i'm terminal, i feel terrible for you, and i will pray for you and your family.

Hypercoagulability? Something with blood clots right? I am not an expert on that one. But from what I know about Protein C deficiencies they can be extremely sporadic, sometimes not doing anything, sometimes being really devastating to a persons quality of life. I know the younger you are when it starts the worse it is. I really do wish the best for you.

But like I said, everything happens, everything has a reason. There is no good in being fearful for what cannot be avoided. I don't mean that to be negative at all. I hope you can let go of your worry.

God Bless