i don't know what to do.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

faithakazam

my mom and dad have been separated for about two years. my dad had an affair with a girl seventeen years younger than him who he met at work. he moved in with this girl, and they live about forty-five minutes away from my mother and i. my mom didn't think life without my dad was possible. she tried to kill herself twice, once right in front of me. she's doing much better now, and is walking really closely with God, and up until very recently was praying for God to restore her marriage. last fall i got really sick, and i found out i have a rare kind of brain tumor, and a bunch more medical problems. there has been a lot of drama with my parents, obviously. my dad and his girlfriend just had a baby a couple of months ago, which has been really tough for me. now, my mom says she's tired of being alone and wants to move on. she just filed for child support and will soon file for a divorce. i know this is going to get really ugly. i've tried to be really strong thru all of this, and i hardly ever talk about my feelings. i guess i internalize it all, and then when i get to a certain point, i have to let it out so i sit up and cry all night. i've gotten to the point that i can't sleep, and everything is just really taking a toll on me. i pray every day that God will give me strength, and bring me thru this trial in my life. but it's getting really hard for me to even think about what is going on in my life. i just really need lots and lots of prayer.

if you have any advice, i'd appreciate it :)

I

ilavjesus

i really really feel sad, and almost cry with that story....ill pray for you...
be strong in the lord and always lean to HIm no matter what... and he will always help you...
aND SAY....HEY excuse me PROBLEM!!!I HAVE A MIGHTIEST GOD!!!
cheep up
GOD LOVES YOU...

B

become_the_generation

Wow...and your only 15. This is making you so much stronger. You will make it through with God's strength. Be encouraged that you can look forward and know that because of everything that you faced when you were still young that you will be used by God to help many others :)

"I am only man, but I have You living in me. I have strength. No trial can defeat me. Every tribulation is in Your hands. But I am still human, merely a man. A man of You, a man of worth. Holding to the promise of the glorious birth. Although I am broken, although I lay dead, I put my trust in You, and my soul is fed. But what is more? A birth or a death? What is this life, but merely a breath? And although that is so, it is long enough for my soul. To ponder, to wander, to hunger and thirst. To lay down, to rise up, to take joy in my birth."

:) Hopefully that encourages you, its something that God had me write one day and helps me through a lotttt of stuff :) Ill be praying for you! :)

F

faithakazam

thanks you guys :)