I don't know what's going on with anyone here, but.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
If anything I've posted ever offended anyone here, I most sincerely apologize. I know I might come across as unloving sometimes, and it hurts me to think anyone might be hurt by anything I write here. As a sister noted elsewhere, we're family. I love you all in Christ, and I pray that hurt feelings will heal, offenses will be forgiven, and all will be edified, in His name, Amen.
We all do it mate.
React out of emotions rather than love.

You though obviously have love and do love based on the above.

I would walk with you any day.
A genuine honest and loving person.

The sister was right. We are family and that means we love each other warts and all.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Yes, and I've assembled with people under the open sky. Is there a point to your question, Uhhhhh?
I have assembled with people under the open sky.
Normally at a football match or on the golf course:cool:

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
If anything I've posted ever offended anyone here, I most sincerely apologize. I know I might come across as unloving sometimes, and it hurts me to think anyone might be hurt by anything I write here. As a sister noted elsewhere, we're family. I love you all in Christ, and I pray that hurt feelings will heal, offenses will be forgiven, and all will be edified, in His name, Amen.
I think you have a beautiful heart.... at the same time when others are wankers I try to be funny and blow them off them just accept some people are wankers… It is no harm no fowl this is a public form... I'm sure I fall into wanker status too because I'm human....(sometimes on purpose)… back to the beautiful heart … because I just say "G-d forgive me... oh well"... and do not think about it again …

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I can tell you that Tourist is o.k. and doesn't hold grudges or let most things like this bother him. I don't believe I have ever heard him say anything bad about anyone in our 4 years of marriage. He does like a good debate now and then but he is o.k. and I know he thinks highly of you so don't worry. I think you have a good heart also. We all get tired and a little testy now and then and we all need forgiveness now and then.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I can tell you that Tourist is o.k. and doesn't hold grudges or let most things like this bother him. I don't believe I have ever heard him say anything bad about anyone in our 4 years of marriage. He does like a good debate now and then but he is o.k. and I know he thinks highly of you so don't worry. I think you have a good heart also. We all get tired and a little testy now and then and we all need forgiveness now and then.

I know Tourist is a good man. I think highly of him as well. And I definitely get a little testy now and then. I am Boanerges.