I feel His love :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 29, 2014
This afternoon,I kneeled by a bed and prayed to our Heavenly Father.After my prayer,I got in my heart a feeling of love that came from Him.:)It felt like a little girl went to his dad to talk and got a warm hug.
I remember on the Monday night I needed to wear my earplugs to sleep..I groped all sides of my bed,even turned the mattress but one earplug was missing anyway.The thought of insomnia and working next day made me very depressed.At last I made a small prayer for help to our Heavenly Father in my bed.It was so wondrous that after I prayed I stretched my hand to a corner of my bed and found the missing plug just in my grasp.

I wondered once why God,being most high,holy,great and wise,should hear my silly prayer.I think the answer is simple.He is our loving dad.:)

Last edited:
J

ji

This afternoon,I kneeled by a bed and prayed to our Heavenly Father.After my prayer,I got in my heart a feeling of love that came from Him.:)It felt like a little girl went to his dad to talk and got a warm hug.
I remember on the Monday night I needed to wear my earplugs to sleep..I groped all sides of my bed,even turned the mattress but one earplug was missing anyway.The thought of insomnia and working next day made me very depressed.At last I made a small prayer for help to our Heavenly Father in my bed.It was so wondrous that after I prayed I stretched my hand to a corner of my bed and found the missing plug just in my grasp.

I wondered once why God,being most high,holy,great and wise,should hear my silly prayer.I think the answer is simple.He is our loving dad.:)
God is Love and He is always God,being most high,holy,great and wise...

T

Timofree

Thank You Dad! May you know increasing revelation of Him and His love! God fill you with His Spirit, and bless you in His fire :)

D

danalee

Yep, keep noticing the little things. He delights in your delight, he loves your more than you could ever know or conceive. Great post!

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
:) keep doing things like that, I think it's the little things that count the most. Kinda like that mustard seed Jesus talked about. You don't have to do all that extra stuff to be close to God, all you have to do is want His closeness, because He always wants yours.

Jan 29, 2014
Last night,I prayed to our heavenly Father about my English exam this morning.My roommate wanted me to "help" her during the exam,we were likely to sit very close to each other.I wanted to turn it down but I couldn't,I was really sad.Then this morning when I was sitting in the classroom waiting for the exam,a teacher came to me and asked if my earphone for English listening had a problem.She put on my earphone and quickly confirmed there was a problem and asked me to sit at the back of the classroom alone where there was a vacant seat.Thus my roommate couldn't blame me for not helping her.:p

Jan 29, 2014
I'm still worried that I am not absolutely honest.I have no intention to hurt anyone,I want to avoid trouble,embarrassment and secure myself.Sometimes,I can be a bit selfish.:(I have my difficulties and weakness.I hope He understands perfectly(I think he does).I told Him the thing which can grieve me badly is alienation from Him, our loving Father.I need His love.