I Feel So Alone... :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter bukky
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bukky

Guest
I grew up in a missionary family... we move a lot, and we've been in countries where I was not allowed to come outside. I spent most of my life inside. Never had any real friends. No one to share my feelings with, and those I tried relating with, are not always there for me. I feel like they just want to get to know my secrets, "I mean why is she so different? what's are secret?". When I was in High school, and opened for friendship, I was bullied, and neglected because I was different. I didn't do what they did, I lived my life as Godly, as possible. Now that I'm in my early 20s I started feeling so alone, I feel like I'm far from God. I've started chasing after my own selfish desires of seeking attention and friendships while leaving God at the background. I pray for God's help, strength, and grace to move on. To shift my focus from selfish desires to God's will completely... sometimes I feel like maybe it's my destiny not to have friends.

Your advice and prayers will be greatly appreciated :). Thanks in advance :)
 
hello... we all face problems like this.. yes it can be hard for us to find friends.. because we are special... people cant adjust with us because we cant indulge on wrong work... but it also has many advantages... then we have a lot of time with our real friend.. Jesus... may be God wanna keep you alone for some reason... but I assure you... your good days are coming... God bless
 
... so do I (feel alone) and some others here I know. I can only say what the song lyrics say, What a Friend we have in Jesus... and may He lead u to other friends here and where else u go through life.
 
nish;bt19253 said:
hello... we all face problems like this.. yes it can be hard for us to find friends.. because we are special... people cant adjust with us because we cant indulge on wrong work... but it also has many advantages... then we have a lot of time with our real friend.. Jesus... may be God wanna keep you alone for some reason... but I assure you... your good days are coming... God bless

Hmmm.. Thanks :)
 
mar09;bt19260 said:
... so do I (feel alone) and some others here I know. I can only say what the song lyrics say, What a Friend we have in Jesus... and may He lead u to other friends here and where else u go through life.

Amen. Thanks :)