I Got Saved By God

  • Thread starter Thread starter skatergirl1997
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

skatergirl1997

Guest
Hello my name is Sarah,
I have gotten saved by God a few weeks ago. I been through so much as a young child. I been through abuse from my father(his out of the picture). Bullies at school and so many near death experiences. Two years ago i have had started cutting myself because everything was getting to the point. I honestly felt like i had no one. No true friends, barely family, pretty much anything. I felt alone and thought the world was better without me. I honestly save a lot of lives and try to help others but when it came myself, i could care less. I been through more than that but rather not say. It's kind of worser things than that. I had a recent break up two months ago(kinda recent) I got hurt by this person more than once. He sexually abused me and he was wrong i felt so ashamed of myself. Than i kept pulling away and he started ignoring me, and so much more. Apparently he was cheating which hurts. But two months after that big mess i had gotten saved by God. Now i share my word of God everyday on Facebook to my friends and family and i share my love of God with teens who suffer depression and i tell them my story. I love God. He honestly made my life better <3 Thank you for saving me God. I love you.
 
I love that. I love him so much too, he truly is a life saver. I'm so happy you are now starting your amazing journey with God. Your life will never be the same for the better. You sound like such a sweetie :)

Glad to have you in the family! Look up Joseph Prince if you get a chance. He will really help guide you on the right path and give you amazing insight on your relationship with God. Love ya girl!
 
Praise God,im so happy you gave your heart to Jesus,and God is your best friend. This life is the sweetest life,and the only way to eternal blissful life,and im so happy I will see you when we get to heaven. :)
 
Praise the Lord sister, May God bless you and keep you. In Jesus Name.