I had a crazy spiriutal connection with some one

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joshua1990

I been praying about this but there was this girl i went to high school with she was in one of my class'es Always had a careness for her but never acknowledged her anyways 5 years later I get saved 6 months after I get saved I run into her mom and she been a spiritual mom to me and has been there for me she has been praying for me because i guess her daughter would tell her mom I was super funny and would be crazy in class yea i was a class clown back when i was freshman anyways her mom has been helping me out and about 5 months ago she told me to pray for her daughter because she has been struggleing and when i started praying for her i started crying super hard because I could feel her pain which was crazy anyways the other day Her mom has me for dinner and her daughter was home and we talked and our eyes were connected and very bright and i Just felt this spirutal heavyness all over my body and I felt like I knew who she was because I saw alot in her that is in me anyways and I also could feel that she was feeling the same thing without her even shareing it with me it was really crazy feeling I been praying what that iwas feelingi feel like I am supposed to lead her out of this trouble she is in I dont know can any one relate with me or share with me of what I could be feeling because i been mind boggled about it ever since and i been praying about it and alls i am getting is that we have a strong spiritual connection ? feel free to share what u think would love to hear!

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I think you have been given a task/assignment to stand in prayer for her. I think the Holy Spirit is putting that feeling in you so that you understand her. Ask God to show you the way and keep praying for her. God bless

J

Jullianna

I agree with, shemaiah. Pray with her. Stand with her. Support her. You may be the only young christian she really knows.

J

joshua1990

Haha yea Thanks Guys thats awesome! I def recieve that! God bless you!

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
And I agree with shemaiah as well. I've heard it called a prayer burden before, not sure if that's a technical term or not. :)

G

GreenNnice

Yes, what shemajera said, I 4th it :D

And, your post has one part that I notice a lot besides the obvious connection between you and your friends, but the word 'lead' is integral to my belief system. I try so hard, daily to let Him lead my life.

You were saying , should I 'lead' her, maybe God is saying that, pray about it and God will show you the way that is best for you, and, her :)

The Lord leads.
---
Good to hear your voice, God bless , Christ bro :)

T

TurtleShell

Shemaiah was very wise, this is true; you could be the positive Christian influence she needs in her life as well as the prayer support to back her up.

C

CatWoman

I dont think it was crazy when you cried praying for her. There is a passage in the Bible that says ; Weep with thos that maorn and laugh with thos that rejoyce.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I was sitting in the front yard talking to this guy, his name was jonas he was my neighbor. We always hit it off really well, real nice guy. So were sitting there and i start to feel funny, like were looking at each other and im feelin kinda funny, like my head is swimming, and my stomach starts feeling kinda nervous. 5 minutes later i puked all over his shoes.

My point being. I had feelings just like you did, yours made you cry, mine made me puke. Feelings cannot be trusted, and i dont believe in "spiritual connections" it sounds weird. I think you can be attracted to someone and thats probably all it was.