I hated to do it:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

I am posting this here, for various reasons. To keep prying eyes from work from knowing.

I called into my old boss to see if I can go back to my previous job. They said it is clearly up to the plant. However, I have my girl working there. She has been talking for me. I told my old boss that I would like to come back to them. However, this is a lie I know. This secures me to be able to return to my previous job. Where there is more money. Also, with the new company that I will be working for will offer me payed vacations, upon insurance. As the other one? Nothing. 72 Hour weeks, no insurance, or payed leave.

I think that may be illegal? I do not know. Anyway, the new company offers these things. It would be great for me. I already know the plant, also I know and love everyone there.

Also, My counselor is awesome. He is nice, we discuss God and all. It is a Christian focused counseling service here in my area. I called him and rescheduled. So all will be good. I will take it slow at first to allow time to grow. Once a month.

I told my roommate to tell his gf to check herself on a few things because my current job could have some major legal troubles. To get into more details check out my blog, URL is on my profile.

I also have been recruiting people from my current job to go to my old place of employment. That way they will be treated with respect, and dignity. Why would I do this? Well, they used God to get my attention and spat in my face. Sound familiar? Look how Jesus was treated by the Pharisees.

That is how I viewed that, they used The Father. But refused Jesus as the Only Begotten Son of The Father.

I got a few people in line to transition to my old place of employment. The below is not right, and very very wrong. They run people up, one lady who is a good friend of mine was hurting so bad she had to go to the Doctor. No one seemed to care about her, or her well being. I can not work for a company that promotes such abuse towards its workers! One phrase that set me off, "I got the WHITE boy demoted." HA HA HA. Jokes on you Mrs. Alison W. because I hear you are about to lose your job. Try running someone up again, even when you act like you are a supervisor when you are not.

Racism, Sexism, Correctional Officer Treatment, Hatred.

T

TheWriter

I am apart of the safety team at work. However, I mention a lot that must change. I see no changes from anyone. Why am I even on it if they do not take a person's life seriously by not making it known these issues arise? Such as drug use, and needles in arms in the bathrooms. Then they allow these people to operate major machinery. Honestly?

I reported all of this to HQ ;), the abuse and drug use and oh yeah,

THE DEATH THAT WAS NEVER REPORTED BY MY EX BOSS ROFLMBO!

Go ahead, allow people to hurt themselves. I do not condone such stuff. I rather people be safe, not drugged up.
I made a suggestion that they do a quarterly drug test for everyone in the plant. This has gone to HQ i assume because i gave it to the high up person at the job. Who works with who in this investigation? CORPORATE.

So you been working at this place 5 years my ex boss and you say you are praying with people? Plus that you simply know about the drugs and you say you trying to stop it? LOL All I see you doing is shaking hands and hugging people for attention.

I seen the evil in your eyes the moment you turned your back on me since I started fighting against your injustice against me cuz i am NATIVE AMERICAN and WHITE!

You see this is what happens when that HIGH UP says I can not ever get fired unless I rack up points. I got 1 out of 14 already. For the year that is.

Sorry this is my rant lol

T

TheWriter

You see they show they do not care about their workers. So tell me, why should I or anyone care for them when people's lives are at risk?